Chapter 1

Amber's POV
I was in the back with Steven Curtis Chapman, Jeremy Camp, and Colton Dixon.
"Please can I maybe be part of For King &  country for this tour and if goes well join you guys forever." I asked Joel. I'm 23 closer in age to Luke but even closer with Joel.
"Her birthday is coming up and she has been waiting for us to let her." Luke said.
"Guys help me out here!" I said. Steven, Jeremy and Colton came up.
"Give her this tour and if the fans like her let her stay!" Steven and Jermey said. They've know me since I was little. I haven't talked to Colton yet but he seems awesome.
"I don't know her that well yet but give her a shot." He said.
"Alright Amber." Dad said. I hugged dad, Luke, and Joel. Joel kissed my forehead.
"Prove to us you can sing." He said.
"If I sing a song that's by one of my favorite artists who's in the room. Do they promise not to judge?" I asked.
"Yeah." They replied.
"More of you by Colton!" I said.
"I made my castle tall
I built up every wall
This is my kingdom and it needs to fall
I want you and no one else
Empty me of myself
Until the only thing that's left is

More of You
Less of me
Make me who I'm meant to be
You're all I want all I need
You're everything
Take it all I surrender
Be my king
God I choose
More of You and Less of me
I need more of you
More of you

This life I hold so close
Oh, God I let it go
I refuse to gain the world and lose my soul
So take it all I abandon everything I am
You can have it
The only thing I need is

More of You
Less of me
Make me who I'm meant to be
You're all I want all I need
You're everything
Take it all I surrender
Be my king
God I choose
More of You and Less of me
I need more of you
More of you

All to You
I surrender
All to You my blessed savior
I surrender all

All to You
I surrender
All to You my blessed savior
I surrender all

More of You
Less of me
Make me who I'm meant to be
You're all I want all I need
You're everything
Take it all I surrender
Be my king
God I choose
More of You and Less of me
I need more of you
More of you

All to You
I surrender
All to You my blessed savior

More of you
I need more of you" I sang.
"Great job little sis." Joel said.
"That was great better than I sing it." Colton said.
"That's not true. You have a great voice. You didn't win American Idol because they didn't think you were good enough and you talked about your faith too much for their liking. That's why you got picked up by a Christian recording company." I said.
"You seem to know a lot." Colton replied.
"I said I was a fan!" I said.
"Sound check guys!" My dad said. He had just finished talking to the person in charge about adding me. I hopped on Joel back and yelled "Charge!"
"I'm not running." He said.
"Can we go get lunch with Jermey, Steven, and Colton?" I asked. Apparently they heard me.
"I'm fine with that." They said.

We arrived at the stage. I got down and Joel put his arm around my shoulders.
"Welcome to the stage sis!" He said.
"It's huge!" I yelled and ran around the stage like a little kid. Joel picked me up and spun me.
"Ok For King & country first, then Jermey, Colton, and Steven." The manager said.

We worked out what parts I'd sing in Fix my eyes, Proof of your love, Shoulders, and Run Wild.

After we had all finished we headed to Wendy's. We pushed two tables together and I sat between Joel and Luke. We prayed and we started to eat. Two girls came up and started to fangirling.
"For K&C, Colton, Steven, and Jeremy. Can we get your signatures. Who is she?" They said pointing at me.
"Yes. And this Amber she's the youngest of the four of us. She'll be joining us for the Winter Jam tour and if it works out maybe forever." Joel said signing something.
"Can we get her signature too?" They asked.
"Of course." I said. Signing the paper.
"Oh my gosh. You have the same accent!" They said.
"I'd hope so!" I said. A lot of people say I sound just like Joel and Luke not knowing who I am.
"Bye. Have fun tonight." They said and walked off.