My Life

Joanna"POV                                                   

Once upon a time. Me and my friend Paula are playing badminton.becuase it's our P.E time and our othe's classmates are playing too.

"And after we played, We will buy our food and after we buy food we will play again. Oh..Paula we're done playing badminton, We need to go home now." I said,

"Now we go to the park.And lets bring our toy's.To play the're.After we eat, we play!" Paula squealed.

I am happy to hear that Paula approved. She is my bestfriend, She is the gorgeous person I'd ever saw in my life. She has long black curly hair that bounces as she walked, and a pair of gorgeous blue crystal eyes that glimmers through the sunlight. If I am a boy, I swear, I might fall in love with this girl. She is PERFECT. 

"Oh look, There's a boy standing beside the slide." I said, pointed at the boy who is eating ice cream. Paula looked at the boy, she smiled and giggled. "He is cute."

I nodded, "Yes, he is."

Me and Paula are playing baseball,And we asked the boy biside the slide

"Do you wanna play with us?" I asked the boy.

The boy placed his hand on his chin, then he nodded. "Yes, I would love to. I am Gabriel Cruz, By the way." 

"That sounds great! YAY." Paula cheered, "I am Paula Manapat, and this is Johanna Victoria." 

I bowed at him and smiled. "Hello, Nice meeting you."

Gabriel chuckled, "Nice meeting you two."