I thought u were the one

Dear guys,
This story was made up but this totally reflect to about school. There are gonna be some times in life where a boy may break up but its his lost. You dont have to act mean or change to impress a guy. There are other fish in the sea..
Chapter 1
So as i woke up i went to text my boyfriend danny "goodmorning" because it was our 1yr anniversary.
As i go to school and closing my locker i see danny kissing anothet girl! "Danny how could u!"It's not what it looks like" said danny. "Oh so im just imagining you kissing veronica the brat of the school?"I hope u fall off a cliff and die". I quickly ran out of the school crying tears."Mary wait" said danny. I run home grab all of the pictures of me and him i just get so mad,and i burn them. I call to confront him,and tell him we were over. As the phone was ringing i heard a answer,but it wasn't danny. "Listen here mary, if u call here again i will tell everyone lies,and make everyone hate you" said veronica. I drop the phone and run to his house and the door was cracked i was about to open it,and i overheard veronica talking to her girl,well servants. "So girls im gonna lie about being pregnant and totally use danny, and get married and be so totally rich". Huh!" She turned around,but i left as fast as i could. I leave sobbing and my best guy friend matt came walking down the road. "Hey whats wrong mary"? He said. "Oh nothing". Well i was wondering u wanna go to the movies"matt said."sure"
Chapter 2:other feelings
So as matt and i leave the movies seeing Annabele."Hey i had a good time thanks for everything".No problem" said matt."So what happen to you earlier today"said matt. "I dont wanna talk about so leave it just like that!"Woah calm down mary, I was just aking"said matt."Sorry i shouldnt be getting mad at you, I should be getting mad at that cheater danny".Well he dumb to cheat on a pretty girl like you" said matt. "Oh u think i'm pretty"?Um, oh look were at your house"said matt."Ok. "There is something i need to tell you"?said matt. "But first i need to show you". He gracely put his hands wrapped around my waiste and looks to me in the moonlight and we kiss!"OMG matt i gotta go". I let go and quietly close the door. The next morning...
I wake up late because all night i was just thinking about the kiss. I get 20 messages from matt and danny. I decided i only would choose the right guy. I see Matt and Danny standing waiting for me suprisingly. "Well who is it gonna be"said matt. "Me or matt"Danny said. "I've decided that the person i wanna be with was the one who i trust,and will always believe in" So i looked at them both and i knew the right one was it was.........
Chapter 3:Desisons
"Look you are both really sweet guys well, we all know one of you didn't cheat." Look i need some more time to think ok just please!" I ran storming out crying feeling like that was my hardest desision ever! I walk home and i see Veronica coming my way.
"Well looks like the baby here is crying" said Veroncia."Leave alone we all know we all know your just a liar who thinks your danny's baby daddy! I grab my phone while she dosen't see me and start recording her." Next thing she has a gun near me. "Listen i told you to stay away from him now next time i see him with you, let's just say there will be a new splash of color everywhere!" I pretend like i care, and run crying. So i get on my laptop and hook my phone to the laptop and i sent it on Instagram with the caption"Clearly she cant use her mind to know i was recording"! I felt so great,but nervous. I go to bed and let it be that. The next morning......
I wake up next morning to check my phone and it has 9 million views! My jawed just dropped! I go to school pretending its a normal day, and Veronica punches me in the stomach and says "You ruin my life now im gonna ruin yours! Veornica said. Next thing you know matt and danny come in taking the gun away and Veronica tries to jack them up!!!! She gets hit in the kidney and just screams crying. "Thank you guys so much i could of been a goner. "No problem"they said. "Look we gave you time, we just saved you now we need to know him or me"? They both said.
"Listen are the bravery you two did for me to rescue me has made me so happy,but there is only one who i love a lot" I said. "It's time for me to make a desicion i choose.......
(That is the end of chapter 3 i want you guys to decide who i pick and i will write whoever is in the next chapter bye!)