Rey & Alica

Alica's eyes take another glace over Rey's entire body. Rey was known for her perfect hourglass figure. Her skin didn't have a single blemish on it. She was the one who was known as the most perfect girl in the entire school, and there were a lot of beautiful girls. Her skin was like a porcelain doll, smooth and soft. And as for her grades? She's never seen a B- in her life! Oh, and her hair! Her sunshine blonde hair reached mid-way down her back with the ends spiraling in big curls. Her eyes reflected the azure sky perfectly, and she always wore something to compliment her body.

Now, you might be thinking that a girl this perfect, can't be nice as well. She is. She is the definition of kindness. Her voice was always there to be lent out to those who were paniced because just a mumble would sooth your soul, and there were no expections to this. Not bad grades, car accidents, or even the death of your whole family. If you were shaken with sobs, it was her voice you craved. Everyone who met her, thought the same thing, God must have spent years creating a specimen as perfect as her. Many admired and envied her, this included her best friend Alica.

Alica was a shy girl. Practically a wall flower compared to Rey's outgoing nature. Her hair was cut just past her jawline. Alica had teddy bear brown eyes and delicate pink lips. She was known to everyone as a little sister. She just seemed like the type of girl that tucked behind her mother when she saw an unfamiliar face.

Alica fidgets with her thumbs, staring straight at the ground. "So... umm... Rey?"

Rey sits up from her worksheet and stares at Alica, her full attention focused on Alica solely.

"M-my parents are out of town, would you like to come over?" Alica anticipates an answer from Rey a bit to eagerly.

"Oh, sure! Today is Friday, so I'll assume that I need to pack some bags?" Rey asks. She nods in reply.

Alica mumbles out, "Don't pack a lot though, you won't really need it."

"Alright," and with that, Rey turns her focus back to her worksheet. Alica had been planing this for weeks. She knew the exact date when her parents were leaving, and she couldn't help but to smile at the plans that were officially set into motion.

Alica hums a short tune before resuming on her paper.

______________________________

Rey's voice echoes through the phone, "I'll be right over, you said to pack light, right? Well, I'm not bringing over much."

"Yes, that's correct, just some clothes should be fine."

"Oh, that lightly? Well alright."

A few minutes tick by before a light knock echoes through the empty house. Alica cheerfully opens the door to reveal exactly what she expected. Rey stands there, tall and neatly, holding a decent sized hand bag.

"C-come in..." Alica stammers as she slides to the side and ushers Rey inside.

"Sorry it took so long! Mom had a few tasks she wanted me to do before I came over."

Alicia looks over at the clock. It's 6:04. "You told her that you were coming over to my house right? This house?"

"Yeah, of course," Rey gives a smile, "what other house do you own?"

"I- I don't any other home. I was just... curious.... Sit your stuff down in the living room. We don't have to worry about placing our stuff in my room as long as this is all easy to clean up."

Rey nods.

"What do you want to do?" Alica shyly asks.

"Oh, I don't mind what we do, as long as its entertaining."