Chapter four: The Journey for The Others!

Seiko pov:

I was finally back with Naomi... finally... I missed her so much... although I couldn't feel her, I knew this was real. Everything was real. Naomi's feelings. My feelings.
E v e r y t h i n g.

"Okay..." Satoshi whispered. "Suzumoto's death sight. I felt Naomi tense at the sight.

"Careful," I said "Morshige, Ms. Yui, and Suzumoto went insane. They let Sachiko get to their heads" I warned. Ayumi nodded. She held out a hand and took a breath.

"I call upon, thein protection and thy ghost of thein corpse!" She yelled and before us was Suzumoto.

"No time to ask how you knew how to do that! Everyone! Put your charms on her!" Kishinuma yelled. Everyone including Naomi put their charms on the girls ghost. Healing her almost. I was astonished.

"How... did you jnow to do that?" I asked Ayumi.

"That's easy. Yuki told me that there was a book in the library that would help me" she said with a smile.

"Ugh... my head...." mumbled Suzumoto. We all turned to her and smiled. She stood and gasped.

"Oh my gosh! Are we still in Heavenly host?!" She asked. "I should go no where the infirmary!" She yelled.

"Suzumoto calm down.." I said. "We're both dead but soon we'll be alive, okay?"

"Huh...? Shinohara? Shinozaki? Kishinuma? Nakashima?... Yuka?... where's Shige-Nii?" She asked puzzled. We all sighed and unison and I let go of Naomi's hands. I walked up to Suzumoto and hugged her.

"We're going to go get him..." I said. Although my lungs no longer work, my heart does. I couldn't wait til I get home and see Yu and the others. My dad. My heart yearned for a daily hug. I missed him...

So, long story short, We got Mortishige, and Ms. Yui with no trouble. No came the true troubling conflict. How do we get out?..

***

Sorry it's short ;-; I really wasn't having an motivation on this chapter... so... yeah... sorry

LATZ!

Rosebud576