Chapter Three

A few days passed and we talked everyday since the day we met.

I was sitting in my room at 2 PM on a Tuesday afternoon with nothing to do until I got a phone call from Jake.

I picked my phone up and answered it.

"Hey what's up?" He asked slowly and quietly. His voice sounding weary and exhausting.

"Oh nothing, just lying around with nothing to do." I said in bliss. "But you sound upset or tired.. What's wrong? Are you okay?" I questioned him in interest.

I know I didn't know him for very long but I cared about him a lot and I wanted to make sure he was okay.

"Yeah kinda I guess. I feel sick and I'm lonely and I was kinda hoping you would want to come over and cuddle with my sick and tired ass." He let out a loud yawn and sneezed afterwards.

I want to know how the hell he got a cold in September. I mean, I know it could happen but out of all people, why him?

"If you come and get me, I'll come and comfort you and take care of your sick and sorry ass." I bantered as I got up and slid on my some flip flops.

"Thanks I'll be there soon." He said and hung up afterwards.

I did my usual routine before going out and put on a light jacket with dark blue jeans. Nothing fancy since I was just going over there to take care of him while he was sick.

Ten minutes passes when I heard my phone buzz I picked my phone up and read the text displayed on my screen.

From Jake: I'm here.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and walked down the stairs and out of my house.

I got into his car and he drived away. He held my hand tightly and sighed.

I looked over at him and he was in dark gray sweatpants and a black hoodie. His eyes looked emtpy and tired and the rest of his face looked absolutely miserable.

"You feeling any better?" I asked shyly as I rubbed my thumb across the top of his hand.

"I feel sick as fuck." He muttered, squeezing my hand harder. "But I'm happy that you're here and that you would take the time out of your day to take care of me." He said pulling into his driveway.

"Of course I'm here for you." I said, leaning over to his cheek and pecked him.

We got into the house and walked up the stairs into his bedroom. He took his hoodie and sweatpants off and threw them over to the wall and relaxed in his bed.

I climbed over next to him and held him. I traced my hands around his body until I got to his arm and groped it.

"You're arms are so sexy and your body in general is hot." I said, trying to be seductive and failed miserably. I was not skilled at trying to be sexy.

"Well I could say the same thing to you," he started, moving his hand along my side and down to my leg. "You have stunning curves and your thighs are at a perfect thickness." He moved his hand from my thigh to my chest. "And let's not forget about your tits, they're a perfect size and they're actually kinda cute." He began to laugh slightly that shortly turned into a cough.

I blushed at his touch and moved closer to him and kissed his cheek softly. "I would kiss your lips but I'm trying not yo get sick." I said moving my head down to his chest.

"I would do it for you." He gazed into my eyes and laughed slightly. "But its okay, I respect that." He laid his head in top of mine and kissed my forehead gently.

"I mean, I won't kiss your lips because I'm trying jot to get sick but I'll put my mouth somehwhere else if you know what I mean." I chuckled as I moved my hand down in between his legs.

He let out a soft moan is I groped his member. I could already feel it getting hard.

"Well," he gasped as I rubbed his dick "if you really want to." He continued as he let out a small laugh and removed his boxers.

I kissed his neck and trailed kisses down his body to his member. I moved my mouth to the tip of his cock and licked it gently before sliding the tip in my mouth.

I took it slow and gentle. I've never sucked a dick before so I was hoping I wouldn't fuck up or do too bad.

I tried to go deeper. I took in 3/4 of his member before I started to gag and cough.

"Don't choke yourself now." He moaned, putting his hand on the back of my head and moving it up some.

I continued sucking but just not as much so I wouldn't end up fucking killing myself with Jake's cock.

Yeah, death by Jake Gyllenhaal's cock written across my tombstone. That would be nifty.

I slowly took him full. He groaned loudly and moved my head up and down.

After a few minutes, he reached his climax and let out a deep breath.

"That was your first time sucking a dick?" He down at me with a smile. "You're not bad but you need to practice."

I don't know whether or not I was going to take that as a compliment or an insult.

I got up off his bed and walked into his bathroom where I examined his bathroom for mouth wash.

His dick didn't taste bad but I didn't want my breath reeking like cock so I used some mouhtwash and made my way back into his bedroom where he had his hands crossed behind his head with his eyes closed pointing up at the ceiling.

I joined him bed and rubbed his stomach.

"Do you feel any better?" I questioned him as I pecked his cheek with a gentle kiss.

"Yes, baby. I feel better than before." He grabbed me and pulled me close to him and held me.

-

Yeah so sorry for the rushed and boring chapter. I'm exhausted and I promise I'll try to make the next chapter better and longer. Thanks for reading. :^)