Chapter 1 || Battle For Humanity- Part 1

"We can get through this,Armin!" Eren shouted at his blonde-neck length-haired friend,putting his hands on his shoulders and squeezing.

Armin shook his head; his eyes shut,tears rolling down his pale face. He's witnessed his group dying infront of him,leaving him traumatized. He just was thankful it wasn't Mikasa or Eren; those two were the only ones who understood him and loved him, but yet he still felt as if it were his fault that his group died. He let them down,and was very sorry- - Probably,more sorry than ever at the moment.

"You can't give up now! You're family's death would be in vain; they're counting on you to survive for them,but you can't if you continue to cry and refuse to fight! Please,Armin!" He told him softly,yet roughly. "Do it for me,Mikasa,and your family; Do it for the team- Survey Corps. You don't have those wings on your back for no apparent reason. Those wings stand for freedom,so, I say you show everyone what this group stands for!"

Armin gave what Eren said some thought before clenching one fist into a ball,raising it up and resting it on his chest; he stared into his friends evergreen eyes. "Let's do this." He gave him a small nod,causing Eren to smile in satisfaction at what his pep-talk did to the young boy.

Mikasa,Erens adopted sister and Armins friend,ran up to them with Levi by her side. "You guys with us in the fight or not?" She eyed the two,waiting for an acceptable answer to escape from their mouths. "I expect an answer that won't get you two in trouble."

"We're going with you both; we're fighting those dang titans." Eren replied,clenching his fists in fury at the titans.

"Good; I thought I was gonna have to drag you both along." Levi said sarcastically,putting one hand on his maneuvering device and used the other to grip his silver-bladed sword. "Shall we get going?"

"Yes,Sir!" The three teens responded in unison,doing the same as their Captain did then shooting up into the sky,flying through the streets. To all of them-and probably everyone in the troops- felt like they were flying up above the clouds where no trouble harmed them; it almost made them feel like they weren't being attacked,like the world was with peace once again.

"5 meter up ahead!" Levi warned,looking straight at the ugly creature. "It's coming your way,Mikasa! This shouldn't be too hard for you."

Mikasa speeded,swung around the Titan a couple of times before slicing through the back of his neck with her sharp-bladed sword. Titan blood splattered all over her clothes,but then disappeared after a few seconds. The others catched up with her right after the scene had happened in front of them,Armin still in shock.

How can someone who's an emotional wreck inside be strong? Armin thought,staring his raven black-haired friend. She's very special.

"Eren,I hate to say this," Mikasa stated,flying through the streets side-by-side her brother."You have to turn into your titan form; there's about 20 just ahead of us,and they're huge."

Everyone shifted their eyes to look at Eren,their hearts beating faster than a horse gallops at the eagerness to know the answer he would give. Eren stared at them for what seemed like the longest time,but was only about two minutes; he took a deep breath to speak.

( Hey. I hope you liked this chapter. Now,This is probably gonna be the only short chapter for a while; it just depends on what mood I'm in or if I'm too tired to write for long. Please Vote,Comment, and Share with your friends. If they like 'Attack On Titan',This is the book for them. Until the next chapter! )