Chapter one

Brianna's point of view

"You know this isn't my ideal last day of summer nighttime fun."

I was currently sitting next to a tree which Liam, my boyfriend, was tied to for some reason. Scott and Stiles were talking about senior year and then Scott asked something about it being long enough. At this point Scott sent me to sit in Stiles jeep. Scott and Stiles stayed outside for a few minutes talking to Liam. I was falling asleep against the backseat window when I felt arms wrap around me.

"It's ok baby you can fall asleep I'll wake you up when we get to wherever Stiles is taking us." He kissed my forehead and I fell asleep in his arms.

I was woken up by Liam screaming something about being sorry and then I just glared at him. I saw Malia get in the car and smiled at her. Stiles started driving again and we were off to the hospital.

"So did you find out yet?" Stiles asked looking at Malia.

"Find out what?" Liam jumped into the conversation.

"EYES ON THE ROAD STILES!" I screamed

"No they're gonna email me." Malia sounds upset

"Is this about summer school?" Liam shut up.

"You guys told him?" Now she sounds angry.

"Oh no all they said was that you had to go to summer school cause the principal said your test scores weren't good enough and you might have to repeat junior year."

"Liam do you ever shut up?" I was now glaring at him.

"We should have left him chained to the tree." Stiles pointed out and kept driving.

In no time we arrived at the hospital and I went to go find the bathroom while Liam went to go talk to Scott. I must have been in the bathroom for a while cause when I came out Liam was waiting for me and grabbed my wrist pulling me towards the front entrance screaming something about Scott being in trouble. We finally made it to the school and Liam ran up behind Malia. She flipped him over and almost punched him. When he stated that Scott was in trouble that's when we all took off to find him. When we found him Scott was breaking the hand of something that looked like it was trying to kill him. The thing took off and some guy named Theo started talking which I was not paying attention to. Then the seniors went into the school and me and Liam went back to my house.