BEN × Adrian (OC) LEMON

I was once again in BEN's room, cleaning it because that *sshole made it dirty again. I swear he does it just to piss me off… I growled angrily to my boyfriend as I picked up another dirty sock. What a pig…

BEN entered, pausing when he noticed me. Thinking I hadn't seen him yet, he slowly began backing away. I slowly turned my head and looked up at him, making him freeze. "Benjamin Drowned…" I growled, then pointed to the dirty clothes mountain. "Clean it up right now."

As didn't argue, knowing it wouldn't matter anyway. BEN and I were at the mansion alone, since everyone else had left to go killing, shopping, or partying. Don't ask. BEN and I decided it would be best to stay home and relax….uuuntil… I found his room like this and cleaned it.

Thankfully, it wasn't as bad this time so by the time I finished (with the slight help from BEN), I hadn't even been cleaning for three hours. Hey, it's better than last time when Slender locked us in and made us spend ALL DAY cleaning. What a jerk…

BEN and I flopped onto his bed. "Well, I feel better now." I stated. "I don't." He said. I looked at him, tilting my head. "Why?" He smirked and the next thing I knew, BEN was hovering over me, face inches from my own. I blinked, then processed the situation and blushed. "BEN, what are you doing?" I asked nervously.

He leaned forward, tenderly pressing his lips against mine. I kissed back, though I was still slightly confused. He smirked against my lips and licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I stubbornly denied it. His hand slid down to my bum and he gripped it, making me yelp and open my lips. His tongue dove into my mouth.

BEN parted from my lips, then connected his with my neck. He kissed it lightly, then found my soft spot making me moan. I shivered. He smirked and continued kissing my soft spot. He finally stopped teasing me and returned to my lips, sliding his hands up my shirt, making sure to run his fingertips along my sides.

We parted, allowing him to pull my shirt over my head. I attempted to cover my chest, only for him to smile and grab my arms. "Don't, you're beautiful…" He said, then pulled me into his chest. I nodded and he released me, then returned his lips to mine. His fingers fiddled with the hook of my bra, and eventually he unhooked it and slid it off.

I blushed, and pulled back, covering myself. What if I wasn't good enough for him? I'm not that big, what if- BEN's loving gaze told me otherwise. He didn't try to remove my arms this time, and instead waiting patiently for my permission or denial. I looked down, then removed my arms.

BEN lifted my chin and smiled warmly. "You're beautiful in my eyes, no matter what. It's up to you, I can wait." He said. I shook my head. "It's alright…" His eyes lit up and he pecked my lips, then pulled his shirt off. He leaned forward, lightly kissing my breasts, making me moan lightly.

I fiddled with his jeans, trying to unbutton them. It was rather hard when your hands were shaking from nervousness and pleasure. He eventually noticed my state and unbuttoned his pants, then slid them off which let him in only his boxers. I blushed slightly, then kissed him so he couldn't see my blush.

We eventually got my shorts off, which left the two of us in only our lower undergarments. We slid off our underwear, and now we were both blushing like crazy. He smiled warmly nonetheless and kissed me, then positioned himself at my entrance. I gulped, then nodded nervously.

He slowly entered, quickly muffling my whimpers of pain with a loving kiss. I gripped the sheets, holding back tears. Eventually the pain went away and was replaced with pleasure and bliss. My animal-like instincts took over and my hips bucked forward, pushing him further in. He grunted and began thrusting.

I gripped his shoulders tightly, making my nails dig into his skin, turning into a moaning mess. He leaned forward and kissed my neck. I arched my back and allowed a growl to rumble in my throat, wrapping my arms around his neck.

BEN suddenly flipped me over so I was on top of him, hands on my hips. He helped me lift my hips, then fall back on top of him. I moaned his name and kissed him. He switched placed once again, so he was now on top, and threw one leg over his shoulder, then continued. I gripped the sheets, arching my back.

He hugged me into his sweaty chest, then gave one last pump until we both released. BEN rolled off, laying next to me and hugged me close. We both panted, not saying a word. We didn't need to. We'd said we loved each other so many times since we got together almost a year and a half ago. And now

…we just proved it…

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/n: Holy shiz you guyzz.... I can't believe I wrote this snichzel... But so many people suggested it and I was like; "Okay whatever, it can't be THAT bad." Meh, I guess it wasn't that bad but whatever... :3

Also that picture... Holy shit... *nosebleed* O///O

~Cømett