Positive (a Harry Styles fanfic x )

Amelia's POV:

One again I was woken again from cry's from my 6 month old on. Like usual I had the dream or rather like a flashback of the night he was created. I have had the dream almost every night since I picked up the test and read the most life changing word "Positive".

FLASHBACK-------

"Hey, Amelia isn't that Harry from One Direction and OMG its Liam OMG Oh My Godd!!" screamed Ellie from the bar stool next to me. "And look Louis is there aswell; we have to go meet them!" screamed Olivia. It was hard to hear as the music was so loud. As my two friends pushed through the crowds to make their way over to where the boys were dancing, the club was packed but I just stood still as I stared at Harry. I couldn't believe how handsome he was and how fit and masculine he looked even was holding Louis and dancing with him. Yeah, he looked good in posters but most use airbrushing etc. Let's just say I am not a huge fan but I do like their music and know a lot about them but only because my friends are obsessed-properly obsessed- with them! I have never told them because they would automatically assume we were best-friends or something but I used to go to school with Niall when I was in Secondary school but moved to London when I was 17 so I could go to college here. I have been living here for a year now, although my parents are still in Ireland. I think I have Niall's old number in my phone somewhere but I expect he has a new one since he became famous.

As I got closer to catch my friends up I realised that they will no longer dancing with the 1D boys but Harry was dancing alone and Ellie and Olivia where nowhere to be seen . I walked over to Harry to ask him if he knew where they were. As I got closer and we were nearly touching I became flustered and could tell I was blushing, what was happening to me!

5 hours later

Where was I? Oh Shit! More importantly who was lying next to me and where were my clothes? Slowly, I turned over dreading seeing who was next to me. Suddenly, the bed beside me moved, I froze as I felt an arm wrap around me and pull me to face him....

"Uhh ohh umm harry?" Harry fuckin Styles!! I am living nearly half of the females populations dream but how the fuck did I get here!! What happened last night? Where had my friends gone?? But more importantly why was I in bed with Harry freakin styles??!!!???

"Morning Babe, did u enjoy last night" Harry said seductively before winking and wrapping his arm tighter round my waist. "Not trying to be rude but sorry I cant remember what happened last night?" I replied hoping he wouldnt take it to harshly. "Do you want me to help you remember? " he replied with a develish grin.

Quickly I got out of the bed grabbed my clothes and excused myself into the bathroom, im sure I hadnt even had to many drinks but as I tryed to remember what happened one thing stuck to my mind, that something about him had changed me completely!

-----END OF FLASHBACK

"Dont worry mummys here," I whispered to Max, "please go back to sleep and let mummy sleep, I have work in the morning". Eventually his crying stopped and I lowered him back into his cot exited his room and went back to my own bed and back to sleep.