5.Morning Daddy

Hi everyone, I'm back. I know its been a long time but honestly I have writer's block and I don't know where I want this story to go but I'll update more. I use to update for votes but I should just write to write because I miss it everyday. Okay let me stop and get back to the story. Also there's some changes in the characters' information. Just look at the first chapter and you'll see. Basically everyone is a year older besides James and Aidan.
Love Nae
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asia's POV

I woke up this morning in bed curled up next to Trey. He had one arm around me and the other behind his head. Our legs were intertwined together. It was so peaceful. I honestly didn't want to leave until I felt my bladder urging me to get up.

I stretched and go out of bed quietly and went to the bathroom, hoping not to wake up Trey. As I leave the bathroom and head back towards the bed, I noticed Trey wasn't there so I stopped and headed towards the living room.

I found Trey eating a bowl of Fruit Loops while on the phone. He smiled at me and said "Good morning baby."

"Good morning Trey," I said while blushing and pushing my hair behind one ear. I walked over and made a bowl a cereal and sat down next to him.

"Hol up, let me call you back," Trey says as I eat my cereal, "how'd you sleep babe?"

"Really good." I said laughing, " it's nice waking up to you."

He smirked, "Good cause I was thinking the same thing. Maybe you should stay over more often."

I looked at him. This nigga can't be serious. "Maybe I should but who knows we could end up fighting today and never talking again."

He stops eating and looks at me, "more the reason for us to get back in bed then, huh?"

I laugh "nah, I want to go do something. I think I'll hang with my baby brother today."

"Well I'll tag along since I have a car and shit. Might as well meet him, I plan on marrying you some day." He said while standing up from the table and walking back to the room and changing. I followed behind him and changed into a outfit that I bought yesterday. Then we headed out the door to my place.

(20 minutes later)

I hop out the car and run inside looking for my brothers. I see them both sitting on the couch.

"Hey, how's my brothers that I love so much?" I say to James and Aidan as I jump on them.

Aidan squirms and pushes me, "Asia move I'm watching football."

I look at him shocked, "Is that the way to talk to your big sister who came all the way home to pick you up and take you out?" I stand up and look at him with my hands on my hips.

He jumps up. "Where are we going?" He yells.

"Trey has a full tank of gas and money to blow so we can go anywhere."

He starts jumping up and down and runs upstairs to get dressed. I sit down next to James and pat is shoulder. "What's up big bro?"

He looks away from the tv and at me, "Nothing much, just make sure you're careful with my brother and especially that boy outside."

I roll my eyes, "He's my brother as well. And don't worry about Trey, I got him."

James smirks at me and rolls his eyes and looks back at the game. I stand up just and time for Aidan to come running back out dressed. He stops and asks me "Asia, who's Trey?"

I look at James and back to Aidan, "You'll meet him in the car, okay?"

He shrugs his shoulders and waves bye to James and we both head out towards the car with his car seat in my hand.

Trey hops out the car and opens the back door and passenger door for Aidan and me.

"Sup little man" Trey says as he fist bumps Aidan.

"Sup big man," Aidan says back making Trey and me laugh. He climbs and his seat and I make sure he's buckled in while Trey walks to the driver's seat. I hop in and buckle up and look from Trey to Aidan.

"Where to?" I say. Trey looks at me and back at Aidan.

Aidan jumps in his seat and shouts, "Let's go get ice cream!"