"Okay."

"Wanna play some soccer?" Cillian asked staring at the ground, he was so shy, but of course so was I. "Yeah, go on so." Christopher spoke, leading us out onto the small green infront of the flats. I wouldn't really call what we had a game of soccer, it was more like passing a ball to and from one another and me stumbling over it a couple of times. I was so clumsy and awkward even back then. The sun was beginning to set over the baby pink sky, and the sound of the birds chirping was starting to quiet down, they too were going home for the night. The 3 of us split, Cillian and Christopher returning back to the flats whilst I skipped back down my nan's driveway and inside. "Kadie got a movie for you both to watch, go upstairs and change while I make ye some dinner!" my nan smiled, and with a simple nod I went upstairs and changed. I can't remember much about what happened after that, I mean it was what, 6, 7, maybe 8 years ago? What I do remember was coming out to play the following day with Stephanie, my friend who was the older sister of Christopher, my other friend who lived in the flats next to my nans house. I held my Bratz doll tightly, using the small star-shaped plastic comb to brush out the knots in her hair, gazing down at the boys kicking the ball around the green once again. "Guess what?" Stephanie gasped, holding her doll close to her chest. "What?" I replied, curious as to why she was so eager to tell me this. "Cillian likes you!" she squealed, she seemed like she couldn't contain her excitement. My heart skipped a beat, and while still looking down at him doing all those soccer tricks I said, "How do you know?" "Chris told me!" She grinned, and suddenly her eyes grew wide, "Oh my god, do you like him too?" I felt my face go red, and I replied quietly, "yeah." She gasped, and it was silent for a moment, like we both needed to take in all this surprise, even though we were like 8, 9? I started to feel happy, a boy actually liked me, for once. "Will I tell him you like him?" I heard Stephanie say, and it brought me back to reality. "No, please don't!" I begged, and that was that.