Him

Today was different I felt actually good about going to school. I was kind of happy you could say. Maybe its because of Zach Ughh Damn him. I cant let my self get emotionally involved with him.

I walked into class and Zach smiled at me I just kept going and ignored his breathe taking smile.

I sat in my assign seat which was next to him. Mr.Pebita walked in just before the bell ringed and said "Good morning Students
I hope you ready for our test today , lets hope everyone studied." The class groaned, they were not happy about the test.
"Ms.Averies you are excused from this test you may go into the hall and study with zach" Mr.Pebita Said.

"With him" I stated with disappointment

"Yes with Zach now go ahead for I can pass out the test" Mr.Pebita Said with firmness

I gathered my materials and headed out the door and Zach followed.

I angrily sat down and began to write. Zach laughed "you alright there"

"Yes I'm fine" I said with sass

"It was just a question" Zach said

I didn't say anything back i just continued to write what was on my mind for ideas for a song.

It was quiet for a few minutes and then Zach went to go get a chair and sat next to me like really next to me!!

I tried to just ignore him as much I could but then I just couldn't help to look up and he started to smile.

I smiled back and simply said "Yes"

"Yes to what" he said with confusion

"Yes i will go tonight" I grinned

He smiled "Really" he questioned

"Absolutely" I laughed

"That's great" Zach said

I then looked away with a big smile on my face I tried to hide and continued writing.

Zach pointed to my paper "what are you writing about?"

I laugh lightly "Just ideas for something i do."

"Which is" he said with curiosity

I sighed and shyly said "lyrics to a song"

"You write songs" Zach said amazed

"Yeah they are not that good" I looked down

Zach turned his chair more towards me "C'mon let me be the judge of that I'm certain they are great"

I smiled and looked up "Okay"

I started to sing softly one of my songs for i won't disturb any classes.

Zach looked at me while I was like he was in heaven his beautiful blue greenish eyes stared into mine.

After I got done singing he just looked at me with no expression on his face. A tear came down my face.

Great i just embarrassed my self in front of him i was terrible

He pulled me away from thoughts when he cuffed my cheek to wipe the tear away

"Hey don't cry you was amazing i have never heard a voice so beautiful its unbelievable"

I smiled "really"

"Totally" Zach said with excitement

Maybe he isn't the guy I thought him to be yesterday this side of him is genuine and I like it a lot i should give him a chance