My Best Friend's House & The Real Becky G / Jasmine Villegas Concert

Becky G, can we stay with you at your house? I want to play video games with you and your best friend. Sure I'll be right back. 35 minutes later.

Rebbeca you could sleep over. Jasmine you could sleep over too. So do you guys wanna go outside? Yeah let's go. Jasmine, Becky may y'all please leave your stuff here? Y'all could bring your phone.

Let's play tug. Who wants to be it? I'm it! Rebbeca's it. Later that day. Let's play minecraft? Okay. Becky you should play first! No! I want you to play too. Okay.

One hour later. Becky are you having your concert today or is it tomorrow? It's tomorrow. Would you date me? Becky babe we are dating.

Besides I rather be with you than with him. Yeah. I want you to be with me. Later that night. At my house.

I want to play just dance 2015. Okay let's play. Becky, you're the only one I want to be with. Besides your friend is really nice and all. But I would never date him.

Aww, that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me. Jasmine I'm glad I met you! I'm glad I met you, too. Let's watch tv. Okay.

Rebbeca Gomez: Babe can I sleep with you?

Me (Becky G™): Sure. Just to let you know when I sleep by myself I move around a lot.

Becky G: Yeah I know!

Jasmine V: It's cute when you try to stay in one place.

Me (Becky G™): Yeah that's true. I love you guys.

Becky G, Jasmine V: We love you too.

The Next Day

Becky G: Becky guess what?

Me (Becky G™): You're going to the Allentown fair.

Becky G: That's not until September. We're going to the ppl center. I'm going to perform with Jasmine Villegas. Guess who's gonna be there?

Me (Becky G™): Dove Cameron, Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher.

Becky G: Yeah. Carrie wants you to watch her son.

Me (Becky G™): I would love to watch Isaiah Fisher.

Later That Day

Carrie Underwood: Hey Becky, may you please watch Isaiah? He loves you!

Me (Becky G™): Sure Carrie.

Carrie Underwood: Please call me Mama bear.

Me (Becky G™): Okay Mama bear. Mama where's Mike?

Carrie Underwood: He's inside. Becky, we're your family. Call Mike daddy and Isaiah brother, okay sweetie?

Me (Becky G™): Okay Mama bear. Mama are you performing at the Allentown fair?

Carrie Underwood: Yeah sweetie I am.

Me (Becky G™): Yay Mama bear's going to perform.

Becky G: Yeah babe Mama bear's going to be performing! Looks at me.

Me (Becky G™): Becky Beaster G why are you making that face? I know I shouldn't have said that.

Becky G: It's okay. I just can't get you out my mind.

Me (Becky G™): Neither can I!

Becky G: I still think about Austin. But your the one I think about the most.

Me (Becky G™): Same here.

Becky G: Becky there's something you should know about Austin Mahone!