The Ballad of A Struggling Sponge

At that moment, everything in the sponges body was put to a halt. His yellow color turned to a pale grey as if he had the suds.

"Why were you in my household?" He asked grinding his teeth.

"Larry, you live in the Bikini Bottom..." Spongebob spouted in rebuttal.

"What are you trying to say?" Larry had gotten down to Spongebob's level, and close enough to smell the beer in his breath. "Don't test me kid". Spongebob's emotions for sandy were getting ahead of him and he had to speak out. There was no pressure felt, he had the spirit of a man at that moment.

"You're the biggest *Dolphin noise* I have ever seen, and Sandy deserves bet-" A punch quickly silenced him.

"Don't ever talk to me like that again, you hear me?" Larry quickly ran to the treedome, and punched the door in.

"SANDY!!" He yelled as he smashed down the door with his brute strength. Spongebob was on the ground, breath still knocked out of him. He looked around for something that could help him, but no one was around. Not at this hour.

You could almost make out the shadows in the top of Sandy's tree, and the struggle of a weak squirrel. But, Spongebob noticed something. The only screaming he heard was that of Larry. It wasn't struggle at this point, it was self defense. This is when he remembered how experienced Sandy was at karate. Spongebob was suddenly full of energy, and felt like he could take on an army of anchovies. He quickly rose to his feet and rushed to help. Grabbing a fish bowl and stepping over the broken doors of the treedome, which had let water in and filled the seemingly impenetrable spherical structure. When he entered the tree he quickly realized that the water was quickly filling through the bottom and he made double time to get upstairs. It was dead silent when he made his way up the last flight of stairs. All he could hear from the floor above was a deep breathing. Spongebob slowly advanced and saw the crusty red shell that abused his friend. Sandy was knocked out in the corner of the room, but still breathing from the looks of it. Larry turned around and somehow his face was more red than naturally. He walked towards Spongebob who was pinned to the stairs. The water had reached the stairs and Spongebob noticed that Sandy does not have her suit on, he was running out of time. Spongebob started backing up and walked straight back into the open bedroom window four stories from the ground. Right as his happened Larry broke into a mad sprint, the menacing weight to each step almost made Spongebob fall out of the window. Sandy had previously hit him in one eye it seemed and he was not very coordinated. Larry was closing in on Spongebob and he didn't know what to do he panicked and jumped out the way, forcing Larry out the window, but Larry quickly grappled onto Spngebob on the way down. Everything went black.