CHAPTER 1

Ashley's POV

I was listening to Bad Blood and thinking: "Can Katy Perry and Taylor Swift become BFFs again??? Because they look so cute together i think." While i was thinking that i heard my phone is ringing. I answered the phone. "Ashley!!! I have some important news!!!!" Somebody yelled. It was Rose. "Ok but first calm down then tell me what happened clearly." I said. "Ohhh Ashley! I cant!!!! Becky G and Katy Perry..." She said excitedly. I got excited too. "What!!!???" I yelled. "They're gonna come to Turkey three months later for their concert!!!!!!" She yelled. I screamed. I was shocked. "You... you aint kidding. Right?!" I said. "Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She answered. I screamed again. "We have to buy the tickets NOW!" I yelled. "No we cant." Said Rose. "Why not?!" I asked. "Umm they are 300tl (almost $100). You dont have enough money right?" I nodded sadly but she didnt see me of course (LOL) "What will we do?" I asked. "Um i dont know." She said. "Ok so, im phoning Anna." I said. "You dont have to." She said. "But why not?" "Because she notified me this." She answered. "So let's meet at the town center tomorrow at 12.00 a.m. Ok?" I asked. "YEAH! She said. "So i'll send a message to Anna and i'll tell her to come to the town center tomorrow." I said. "Ok" she said.

Anna's POV

I was so happy but also sad. "How can we buy the tickets?! How can we find enough money?!" I got bored. I picked up my iphone and began to read a fanfiction. Then Ashley sent a message to me: "Hey Anna! We decided to meet at the town center tomorrow (at 12.00 a.m.) with Rose. You should come too. Love..."
I got a little happier. Then i got permission from my parents.

Guys thanks a lot for reading this part. Please keep reading. Sorry again for the grammar mistakes. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!