Mindless & Basketball (Love and Basketball)

~Intro~

Hi, my name is Destiny. I am 16, soon to be 17, my birthday is coming up in a few months. I live in San Diego, CA but because of my mom's job I am packing for our move to L.A. this weekend.

~~~~~~~~

The only reason why I am okay with the move is because of my best friend Tamara. She is a crazy ass bitch! In a good way though.:) She is always there for me when I need her. She has stuck by my side since the second grade, and we've had each others back ever since. Now we will be going to Los Angeles High together.

************

Me, I am a very chill girl who can be nice, but don't piss me of because I cant stand bullshit and stupidity. I have never been a weak person, I am known to get into a few fights here and there. I hold a lot of anger inside because of the things I've been through in my life. The only people I have are my mom and Tamara. I tend to mess up my relationships with other people, I can never express my emotions correctly and things always go wrong. I grew up in a rough neighborhood, and the one thing that keeps me happy is basketball.

~~~~~~~~

I guess we are moving right on time because Monday is basketball try outs. I hope I make it.

************

Author's Note: Ever since Destiny could walk she has been playing basketball. She can play very well, she was always on the court in San Diego. It was the only way she could get away from the bad things in her neighborhood.

------------------------------------------

Writer's Note: This was just to give insight for the beginning of the story.

I hope you guys like it and keep reading.

This is my first story so please don't judge. Comments are welcomed:)

Shout out: To @xSheSpiffyThox ! I love this girl so much!