Prologue

In life, we will face many challenges. But what if there's a game that will challenge your emotional strength the most? Are you willing to fight like it is the matter of life and death? Or you will just accept the fact that you already lose to the person you hate the most?

A game that will teach you many lessons. Lessons that you'll never expect to learn.

A game involving TRUST. Trust between yourself and others.

A GAME OF SURVIVAL.

A GAME called HIDE AND SEEK.

And no one can predict who will lose or who will win because the two participants are both eager to win, in any cheating possible way.

But what if, that cheating way turns into a reality? Will what they feel be the key to tell the truth? Or pride will just take over?

Are you willing to take the challenge?

Yes or No?

If not, then you're a coward and you're not suitable in here.

If yes, then...

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Alrights Reserved©

************************************

A/N:  Hi! Para sa mga nakapagbasa na ng story na ito at naghihintay ng update, good news po, mag-u-UD po ako ulit pero ire-revise ko po ang chapter one hanggang sa natapos ko ng chapters. Kaya i-unpublish ko po muna. Magkakaroon po ng malaking pagbabago ang mga part na naisulat ko na. May mga madadagdag at may mga mababawas.

The reason why did I do that is na-lost track po ako. Ang layo po kasi ng takbo ng story sa prologue ko kaya uulitin ko. Another good news is mag-u-ud po ako ng everyday if possible o kaya po ay every other day. Sa mobile phone lang po kasi ang nagsusulat dahil nasira po ang laptop ko.😭

Thank you po sa mga nagbabasa, nag-aabang ng mga UD at sa mga magbabasa pa. Asahan niyo po na pagbubutihan ko po ang pagsusulat para hindi kayo ma-disappoint. I'll do my best kahit isa lamang po akong hamak na beginner o amateur.

Vote, feel free to comment, and follow me. Thank you po ulit.😙