Chapter 1

My name is Kay and I'm just an average teenage girl. Until one day...

My friends and I were getting ready for a party. I dressed in my normal t-shirt and jeans because I was too lazy to dress in something more exciting like my friends were. They were wearing dresses and heels. 

We got to the house where the party was held and hung out in the living room. My friends were chatting away with new people they met while I stared off into space. A cute guy offered me a drink and I took it. He smiled at me and walked away.

Actually paying attention in health class, I got up and walked into the kitchen. I poured the drink down the sink and threw the plastic cup away. Here's the lesson, never drink a drink offered by someone you barely know. Only accept sealed bottles or cans and after leaving your drink unattended, throw it away. Someone could have drugged it for all we know.

After disposing the cup, I turned around to find a tall, fit guy looking at me. He had dark curly hair and a serious look on his face. He walked towards me and I watched him. He placed his hands on my arms and leaned down to my neck. I didn't even know who he was and he was kissing my neck.

He whispered, "You're mine." I quickly escaped from his grasp and slapped him across the face. 

He touched his red cheek. "A little feisty I see," he smirked. He had a British accent.

"I like that in a girl," he continued.

I stomped on his foot and he bent down and grunted. I then jabbed his back with my elbow and now he was lying on the cold hard ground. haha

I walked out of the kitchen and wiped his saliva off my neck. I told my friends that i was leaving and demanded them to drive me home.

They tried to convince me to stay a little longer, but I said no.

They dropped me off at my house and I waved goodbye.

I locked the front door behind me and went into my room to change into my PJs. Then my phone rang. It was a text message. It read, "You should close your blinds before you change. Thanks for the show ;)"

I looked out my window and there was the guy from the party who randomly kissed me. How the heck did he get my phone number? Did he follow me home?

I could see him smirking. I kept my eyes on him while I called the police. 

"Hello? Yes, there is a man who has my number and followed me home. He's outside my house and drives a black range rover. He is about 6 ft and has dark curly hair. And he has a British accent," I told the police. 

The police were arriving and I hung up the phone and waited. He waved at me and got into his car and drove off. 

Dang it. He left before the police got here.

When the police came. I told him the guy left. He told me that they will keep an eye out for him and not to worry. I thanked the police officer and went back into my house.

I got another text from him. "You tried to call the police on me?" I could tell he was teasing.

I texted back. "Damn right I did."

I didn't wait for a reply. I blocked the number he was texting from and hoped that he would stop bothering me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are probably a thousand ways on what could have happened, but this is what I have so far. This will probably be a short story. I might add some twists with some dumb fan fic moments, but that's what keeps it more entertaining i guess. please comment some ideas and vote! thanks