Let The Truth Unfold.

A/N hope you like itt XD and please feedback ........ if i get 5 comments and maybe 3 votes ill upload.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 San Fransico

1879

September the 9th.

Pressing back on the dark wood paneling. I felt his lips brush my cheeck. No longer cold, but warm and full gentenly touching my skin.  I felt myself  breathe out shakky, not wanting to feel anything else, but feeling everything at once. My head resting on hes well built chest. I could hear his hearbeat and mine, Loud and fierce.......

'I never thought i would feel like this about a Mortal' He whisperd huskly into my hair.  I felt the softness and smothness of hes mouth as it crepped down my neck and tenderly kissed it. I shiverd, instinctivley my back arched.

' I dont want this' i Managed to say my voice starining ' This isnt right'

His arms cicled my waist.. I didnt push him away. Despise the words i just said i did want this. I hated myself for wanting it, it was consuming me. It was all there was. Right then, In that moment , All i wanted.

Suddenly i felt to arms removing themslevs from my waist. He Cupped my face in hes hands, Hes eyes glinting in the darckenss. I could make out the sharp line of hes cheek bones cuttinh hes hard beautifull shape. Hes mouth moved closer until it was about less the 1 inch away from mine. Taking my breath away. He knew what he was doing to me. Lightly he put hes index finger on my smooth lips and the pther hand storking my face.

' It was mistake, i couldnt help myslef' he said

'I....' I sturggled with relief and disapotment

'Shhhh.....' hes pressed hes finger more firmly againt my lips.

And then he moved away from me, opening the door and disapeing leaving me on my own.

Left alone with my heartbeat fiercly running away.

i was left with the taste of him on my lips.