Shitty Shinkx

Jinkx jumped out of their cab and jumped with excitement. They had a huge meet and greet with a few other queens. Their manager had scheduled the whole thing and they had no idea who they were with but they didn't care, all they cared about was meeting their fans. They grabbed their bag and made their way to the dressing room and get in drag. Within moments their mug was painted and they were ready to go out there. The other queens still hadn't shown up yet but Jinkx didn't care. The table next to their makeup had a mini bar and they decided to grab a drink. As they took a large swig she looked around the room for any sign that told them not to smoke. They let out a loud sigh of relief when they spotted none. They lit a cigarette and took a drag on it.
The door burst open and a partly drunken Sharon Needles tumbled out of it. She ran over to the bar and grabbed a beer. Along with that she let her famous laugh fill the empty air. She turned her attention to the mirror and fixed her smudged makeup. She stopped and turned around looking Jinkx in the eyes. Jinkx felt her heart leap in their chest. They hated working with Sharon, she was either drunk and would tease or lead on Jinkx or she would yet again get drunk and pass out making Jinkx take care of her but Jinkx still loved her like any sister except like that one sister the whole family worries about way too much.
"What are you doing here?" Sharon asked, taking a gulp of beer.
"I have a meet and greet in a few, why are you here?" Jinkx replied.
"My manager booked a meet and greet along two other queens, you an-"before she could finish the other word the door flung open again. An angry Bianca shoved her way through the door followed closely by Danny.
"Hey pussyfaces," Bianca spat out and sat next to Jinkx. Danny looked around the room and pulled out a cigarette and handed one to Sharon. "So, I have to do a meet and greet with sleepy and drunky, great," Bianca sighed and grabbed a bottle of wine. "Might as well start drinking now."
"Five minutes ladies!" screamed one of the people running this thing. Jinkx grabbed their phone and walked over to the mirror to adjust her makeup. JInkx started swaying their hips and humming Coffee and Wine as they put on another coat of lip-gloss. Jinkx looked over and noticed Sharon had her eyes glued to their hips and ass. Jinkx started to move them a bit faster and press their hips against the edge of the table. Sharon's eyes were glued to Jinkx and they stayed there the whole time Jinkx was by her. "Come one lady!" shouted the man from before. The girls followed him out of the room and Danny clang to Bianca's side like a child.
The meet and greet went surprisingly easy with not accidents. Danny didn't leave Bianca's side and Sharon tried to keep her drinking hidden but failed when she shouted for another beer. Jinkx walked back to the dressing room followed by Sharon. Sharon through herself onto the couch and let out a loud sigh. By now Sharon was clearly drunk and she reeked of alcohol. It was still early in the night and both of them didn't have any plans.
"Hey bitch! There's a club nearby that I want to go to. You up?" Sharon asked. When Jinkx sat down next her, she quickly cuddled up against them. Jinkx nodded a yes and before long they were in a cab and only moments from the bar. The bar was pretty normal except for the lack of clothing on the people there. Sharon ordered two more drinks and sat in a booth. They drank their drinks and flirted the whole time. The time seemed to fly off the clocks and both of them were now clearly black out drunk. Their words were slurred and they became even more clingy and the more Sharon drank the more she teased Jinkx. Each time causing their heart to flutter and butterflies to angrily flutter in her belly. Every time this happened she would flag down a bar tender and order another round of shots. The club started to shout for last call and they both agreed to leave and call a cab.
"Shit, Jinkxy," Sharon slurred and stumbled in her heels. She clung to Jinkx's side and put all her weight on the shorter queen. Jinkx let a loud, drunken laugh explode from her mouth when Sharon fell trying to get a cab. Sharon sent them a glare and reached for their hand. They grabbed her hand and helped her into the cab. Jinkx decided to let Sharon stay at her hotel to protect her from doing something way to stupid. Sharon rested her head on their shoulder and purred softly as they ran their hand softly and soothingly on Sharon's knee. They arrived at the hotel and both of them stumbled into the hotel room. Jinkx threw themselves onto the bed with loud giggles from the pair. Sharon straddled her and giggled like a small child. Jinkx rolled over and pinned Sharon to the bed with their arms, both of them laughing like wild hyenas. Jinkx fell to their side and curled next to Sharon. She turned on her side and so they were face to face. Just one tiny movement and their lips would be touching.
"Can I ask you a question?" Sharon asked pulling her hands to her chest. Her warm breath brushed Jinkx's and it made their stomach knot up.
"Yeah," they whispered, Sharon's eyes were glued to their lips.
"Why did you have to tease me with that show earlier?" Sharon purred. She moved her hips closer to Jinkx and bit her bottom lip. Sharon moved her hand to Jinkx's cheek and stared in their eyes. Before Jinkx could process what was happening Sharon's lips crashed into theirs. She deepened the kiss and she moved so she was straddling Jinkx. Trialing small kissed from Jinkx's jaw line to her neck. She began to bite and suck on their neck and moans exploded from Jinkx mouth. Their tuck grew harder as Sharon began to slowly thrust her hips against theirs. Jinkx began shouting Sharon's name and the sounds forced a smile on her face. She slowly removed Jinkx's dress, Jinkx started to remove Sharon's corset. She grabbed the strings and ripped off the suffocating corset. Now the two were in just their panties. Sharon moved her hand to Jinkx's and teasingly played with the lacy fabric.
"Sharon, please," they gasped and begged Sharon to pull them off and just fuck her already. Sharon slowly pulled on the fabric causing them to whimper desperately. Sharon pulled them off and untucked Jinkx. The gestures making them to scream and moan, Sharon smiled at the mess she had caused Jinkx to be. She laughed and ran her hand down Jinkx's bare chest. She leaned over and kissed them passionately. Over moment and thing she did caused Jinkx to nearly scream for more. She moved her hand to their length and began slowly pumping. Jinkx started bucking her hips in time with her pumps. Sharon started kissing her way down to Jinkx's hips and she bit and sucked on them leaving matching marks on their hips and neck. She slowly kissed the length and made her way to the tip and gave it a small peck. "Sharon, please," they said again this time more of a whisper. Sharon started licking the top and was met with several curses from Jinkx. Only a few moments later Sharon had all of Jinkx in her mouth and Jinkx was screaming. "ImsocloseSharonplease," they moaned and pulled on the bed sheets more. Sharon started quietly humming and the vibrations caused Jinkx to be sent over the edge. Sharon smiled as she once again watched the hot mess from her own creation. She fell onto Jinkx's side and kissed his cheek gently.
"I hope you know I've wanted to do that for a while now," she whispered. Jinkx smiled and kissed Sharon's forehead. They lay there quietly for a while, until Sharon noticed Jinkx had fallen asleep. She gently peeled herself away from him and walked towards the bathroom to finish de-dragging.