Part18

Part:18

We went home and dal went straight to take a shower. When he got out he said, "you do not know how good it feels to take a normal shower." I laughed and looked at him. All he had on was jeans, no shirt, and a towel on his head. You like what ya see." I giggled and walked closer to him. I kissed him passionately, running my fingers down his back. His hands were on my hips going lower and lower by the second. I smiled and he pulled away to put on a shirt and walked towards me."Sarah I have to ask you something." "Yeah sure, anything dal." "Ok..well" I can tell he was tense. "Uh.. Can we go to the lot. It's kinda hot in here." I nodded and walked with him. He was sweating a lot on the way there. "Dal are you sick or somethin you don't look to good." We were at the lot by then and he looked at me with pleading eyes. "Sarah..." He bent down on one knee. "Sarah, I love you so much, and I wanna be with you for the rest of my life. I hope you feel the same way. And I know I'm not the most romantic or nicest guy around but I love you Sarah, and will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me." I put my hand on my mouth and cried. "Oh, Dal its beautiful." I said between breaths and I jumped in dally's arms, nearly nocking him back and kissed him. "I take that as a yes." Dal said with a big smirk. "Yes Dallas Winston, I love you with all my heart all my soul and you are the best thing that happened to me, yes dally. Yes." We were both looking into each others eyes just knowing that we were meant to be to gather. I kissed him and he set me down. He wasn't sweating anymore, but he was happy, Dallas Winston was happy.