I like you,just not in that way[2]

"Tyler there's a girls at the door for you!"I was up and ready for school,about leave actually until my mom yelled halfway across the house,that there's a girl for me.I picked up my pace and hurried to the door. 

"Lily-Jessica!What are you doing here?"I thought it was Lilith since I was taking her to school in about five minutes. 

She walked herself in,"Lilith?" 

"Girl next door,I'm taking her to school." 

"Oh I thought you and I would just ya know-" 

"Oh maybe another time babe,I have to make a good impression."I found my backpack waiting by the door.I looked very nice today,light brown khaki's and a red Hollister shirt,oh and my white Nike's. 

'Alright,whatever you say."she once again walked herself out,no kiss no nothing.Wow.I grabbed my stuff and into my car I went,I pulled aside of the road and walked up to Lilith's house and rang the doorbell. 

"Oh Tyler!Lilith!" 

"I can really just walk to school." Lily was wearing shorts and high-tops with a tank-top,with a jacket on top to cover her shoulders.She looked better then Jessica today!The mom shoved her out the door and slammed it shut.I noticed that Lily rolled her eyes.I waved to her and I went for my car.I didn't hear following.Once I got to my side,she was already at the door.She's like a mouse,but with no noise. 

We didn't talk until I got into the school parking lot. "So if you need any help.."I looked at her. 

"I don't need help,and I don't need you!"she was stubborn,she vevn slammed my door hard.This girl,is just asking for it.Or maybe I am.I found Henry talking to a girl. 

"Henry!" 

"Ash,see you later."he kissed the girl on the cheek and then walked with me."Ty,what's up?" 

"Well there's a new girl in town,her names Lilith and,she doesn't like me one bit." 

"Ha,who would." 

"So,and jessica,ugh this girl that I'm now dating may not go far." 

"why you say that,you got what you wanted from her." I stopped walking,and he looked at me,"Oh,not to mention you did every girl and your running out of supplies." 

"Bingo!Want a cookie!"   

"I wish,so what do you think about that girl.I think she's the one." 

"That girl back there."I pointed my finger to where I had met him. 

"Yeah,she's Ashley,and boy does she hates you're guts." 

"Ashley..." 

"Vandler." 

"Oh shit!" 

"Mhm.Well I'll catch you later." I had went to my locker and grabbed a note book for my first class.Which Jessica was in. 

"Mr. Walker, can you show up any later."My teacher Mister Edwin.  

I caught Jessica looking at me and that back with her partner, to disect a frog. 

"Tyler!"a close friend of mine,which is Frankie. 

"So how's disecting?" 

"Disgusting,I may be man,but I don't want to know the insides a fucking frog." 

"Frankie!Your mouth." 

"I feel ya."I got my goggles and my gloves on and went to help him disect. 

"So you and Jessica." 

"Man,i get nothing from her.Just that one night,she was probably drunk." 

"Ha-ha you know how to pick em." 

"Speaking of drinking,how was rehab?" 

"Eh, easy." 

"Mhm."I felt a tap on my shoulder. 

"Um,meet me in the girls locker next period."It wasnt Jessica,I didn;t have her for GYM next.

"Wow."Frankie was chuckling. 

"I didn't think that would happen." 

"So theres this girl Lilith who comes here now.Friends since junior high." 

"Whoa,the stubborn chick who assumingly hates me?" 

"Haha, yeah man." 

The bell rung and went to Gym,I didn't stop to talk to Jessica.I went straight to the boys locker and then to the girls. 

"Hellooo!"I peeked through every row of lockers. It smelled like flowers,aah perfume. 

"Tyler." 

"Ashley."Ashley and I, had a thing back then,and she hated the fact that I use her for sex or my dirty deeds. 

"I just wanted to tell you,thanks for leading me to you're best friend."she walked around me in circles. 

"I swear Ashley,I will ruin you.If you so hurt Henry.Ha you just better hope you don't come to school." 

She came right in my face once I said that."I would like to see you hurt me." 

"Oh I don't have to,It's the little rumors, that get around,you've been dirty." 

"If you tell anyone-" 

"Crabs...watch yourself then." 

I walked passed her and went to the group of other students. 

We we're playing dodge ball,one of my coach's favorite game.It was girl against boys.Ashley was giving me the death stare.I ignored her and played the game.Henry is like a brother to me.She hurst him,bad things will happen.It's not right,but I can't cntrol the rumors that spread.Its high school for fuck sakes!