Chapter 3

-Nina's P.O.V-

Today was the day.

The big day.

The day that Coral and I were foursed to go to the princess academy. I was packing my things in my suietcase. 

Why me?

Why would they want a girl who loves to scakebourd, eat food and being lazy all the time.

Why?

I sighed and closed up my suitecase. i grabbed my phone from my pocket and texted Coral

To Coral:

Hey, ready for the big day?

Within in heart beat I got a reply

From Coral:

Kinda. :/

I sighed and shut my phone when I heard a beep coming from outside my window. I walked over and looked down my winow. A limo was parcked and somome was walking out of the car.

Jace.

I groand and grabbed my sutiecase and walked out my door. Once I had walked down the hallway, I saw my mum staning at the door with a big smile on her face. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

She wanted me go be a princess.

Now that I think of it. 

Every girls wanted to be a preincess when they were little. 

But not me and Coral.

Blah. Blah. Blah. Don't want to bore you.

'Oh! You are going to be a princess!' she giggled and jumped around a little. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

See why I mean?

I rolled my eyes and huffted. 'Mum. I can only be a pricess if I get chosen by Lance and Jace. And I dont' want to get chosen. I going to try to get kicked out of the stupid accadmy' I crossed my arms over my chest, proud of my little speach.

I mum gasped and widened her eyes. 'Nina! Do you know that every girl would kill to be you right now. Even I would kill to be yound again' she sighed.

My mother had a bad childhood. She was raped, witch she was carring me. I don't know my father, I do wish to meet him one day. 

So I can kick the shit out of him for rapping my mother and leaving her with me alone. I sighed and shook my head. 'I don't want to go' I mumbled to myself. Mu mum didn't hear me witch was good. 

Another honk startled me and my mum. She looked over to the door and opened it. I looked outside and saw Jace standing next to the car looked right this way. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my suitecases.

I kissed my mum goodbye and walked outside shutting the door. I took in a deep breath and walked towards Jace and the car.

Jace looked at me with a lazy look but still smiling. 'Hello my lovley Nina' he flirted with me. I put on a fake smile and nodded. He beant down and took my suitecase and told me to hop in the car. Once he was gone I growled and rolled my eyes.

I felt like I was going to blow anytime.

Just breath Nina.

It's.... going to be...fine.

I opened the door to the car and slid in. I shut the door and waited for Jace to come in the other side. The door opened and Jace slid in aswell and tapped on the window in front of us. The car started moving witch I'm guessing we are now driving.

I sat their with my arms crossed over my chest and my head looking towards the window. I could feels Jace stsring at me. 

I sighed.

This is going to be a long ride.

***

Me and all of the other girls were all in the living room sitting down and chatting. This REALLY reminds me of 'The Bautlar'.

It's really freaky.

Coral and I were sitting down on one couch while the other girls were talking and laughing. I rolled my eyes when a girl a really retarred face at me. Then she pointed and then all of the other girls were now looking at Coral and I.

'Are we wearing somthing of yours. No. Then tunred around' Coral snapped and shouted. SOme of the girl huffted while others giggled.

God I'm in hell!!!

The doors opened, Jace and Lance walked in wearing the same clothes when I walked into this house. I avoided Lance and looked over at Jace. 

All of the girl were gasping and giggling when Jace and Lance looked over towards them. Jace winked at a dew of the girl, and all I could here is yelling and laughing.

I'm in hell!

__________________

Soory that it is short! I have been working on another story!

Hope you enjoy this!

~Tneal <3