Chapter 7

Once we get to Aj's house , we all go up to Aj's room the plan was all the girls on the bed and the boys on the floor. But what happened was that the girls slept next to their boyfriends on the floor and Aj and I on the bed. We all wake up and people start going home. Everyone goes home and I stay. I tell Aj's parents about my parents disappearing. Josh calls the police and they sent a search team to my house. Aj and I get to my house and tell them that I get home from school and there cars are there but hey weren't home. So they asked me if I had somewhere to stay while they look at house for evidence. I grabbed clothes and my important stuff and head to Aj's house. His parents let me stay. The police looked for my parents for days and then days turned into weeks. I was so worried. I was scared. Aj would always try to calm me down. Sometimes I wouldn't eat for days. After a couple weeks I lost a lot of weight. I would barely talk. I would only talk to Aj. My brain started to understand that I would never see my parents again. Aj begged me to eat and talk. I started to eat everyday put not a lot. I started to gain weight. But I still wouldn't talk. I would talk to my friends ,Aj and his family.
So it was winter break and I just wanted to stay home. The police never found my parents. Aj wanted me to get up so I can help pack my things from the house. Because I was under aged Aj's parents became a guardians I moved in with Aj. I got an email from my aunt that I really don't talk to, saying she has a two plane tickets to New York asking if I wanted them. I responded saying yes . She emailed them to me and I printed them out.