Introduction Story

I managed to make 3 Chapters I was brain storming so Lol. OK LET THE PARTY COMMENCE!

Hi guys so first off this is my second FanFiction! Even though I like havent finished the first book. Ive been a little busy reading FFS and doing HW for School.

That is you in the Picture pretty cool rite LOL

Eye Color: Normally Brown But when mad or power is like really strong it turns red and you can't really control your self anymore and also this necklace keeps you safe from not overpowering your power.

Hair Color:Dark Brown or Blackish

Those are your clothes your going to be wearing. Well not all the time liek :/

If you dont like how you look Im sorry ;^;

Special Ability:FIREE >:3 I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIREEE HAHAHHSHA ok jk I got carried away youre kinda like a Dragon Slayer so yeah!

Second Your secretly a SECRET OTAKU DUN! DUN! DUN!!l Im looking forward to making this story IM GETTING FIRED UP HA GET IT? cc:

IM SO EXCITED 4 THIS! TIME TO EAT SOME TOASTTT :33 PurpleGuy:TOAST!!
A/N:NO MINE YOU BI***
PurpleGuy:ITS GONNA BE MINE SOON
  ×Both fights like Cats×
Y/N: Sends a dark aura through the room with a Death Glare.
A/N:I sense something bad o,o STAY BACK Y/N IM UMM.. GRABS DEATH NOTE HAHAHHAHAHAHAH-

Y/N:Burns Death Note
PurpleGuy:×Hides behind Author×
A/N:THATS IT ×MAKES ELECTRICITY APPEAR ON HAND×
Y/N:WOOO LETS JUST GET GOING WITH THE STORY PPL R WAITING U KNOW

Oh totally 4 got :3 Didnt see you there ×wink× ;3
So Im gonna add some super kawaii people in the Story, there will be 2 People who are from different Animes who love Y/N. I will do that in a different chapter, Im looking Forward to it.

Personality: she's sometimes pretty cold and series yet fun and strong and caring and Kawaii to xD

Your inner Self that you cant show because its to embarassing:Shy,Cute,Crazy,Funny,Caring you will be showing this side when you watch Anime and other things that Im not gonna spoil ;3 idk maybe I'm gonna make some changes.

You are a quiet cold well kinda girl who dosent know the true feeling of love or ever experienced it you never the love from your parents They abusely
hitted you smacked,cut,punched all storts of painful things. They always drink and dont give a single shat about you caus i dont fok with uuu. You were also hit in public you cried from the past months, but you got used to the painful things. Everyone watched you get hit, and no one stood up to help you ever.
.....
Until one day you had to stop this at the age of 7 you saw a sharp knife on the kitchen table, you had a excited feeling inside and grinned. You quietly went and walked through the halls to get to your parents bedroom and try not to wake them up. You held the knife in the air as the moon shined on it from the window in the corner. "Sweet dreams.."
..... HSRURHNSHUQGWGHSH S JDJDJJDJS BLOODDDDD
EVERYWHAREEE HAHHA
You became an otaku at the age of 11 you came across with this inetresting anime called "Tokyo Ghoul". You were really obsessed with Kaneki Kun. You bought his mask and a Dakimakuru Pillow of him cause y not? The only thing that made you happy and showed your inner self was Anime. Anything that ivolves Anime you lose your Control and become a totally different Person. You never attended School because you just wanted to watch Anime liek fok skewl Im learning some Japanese in my Computer. Now this is learning kids.

That day when you killed your parents you needed to burn them but it will only burn the house down and leave ashes behind. In your hands there appeared fired. You were suprised and excited. You burned them and oh wow there were no ashles left behind. And so thats how you had your SuperPower or Ability. Nobody asked of your parents cause they never got along with the  neigbors. And so Years Months Weeks and Days passed by and now your 18 years old And one day for the first time in yo fokin life you checked the damn MAILBOXXX. Their were tons of paper inside that even a few just got slept away with the wind.
All the Papers said "NOTICE IF YOU DO NOT PAY FOR THE RENT NEXT MONTH WE WILL DEMOLISH THE HOUSE" After all those fokin years you still get an opurtinity TO PAY IT NEXT MONTHHH?! You freaked out and looked in your kaneki wallet you had only 17 Cents! You spent all that money on Anime stuff liek :v

YOUR FOKIN SCREWDDD DUDE OMFGG!! You Immediately looked through the newspaper and found some jobs but they all said "Sorry we already Found one for the Job". The only number left in the newspaper was a Restaurant for children called Freddy Frazebears Pizzeria.....
.......
Thats when it all started.......

I will be writing the next chapter but theyre so long ;^; I will try guys GOMEND