Chapter 1 "weird grape man and one of Yuno Gasai followers."

Y/NS POV
As I was looking through the newspaper to see if their were any jobs for me to take I had finally found one! I quickly dialed the damn number but then the phone slipped off my hands which sent the phone flying in the air. "Tch, easy" I easily grabbed the phone perfectly landing on my hands. Then I heard a voice. "Yato God at yo-" (JK) "Hello welcome to Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria how can I help you?" I gulped... "Well I wanted to know if I could have the job as the Night Gaurd?"

I begged to myself that I hopefully have the job and payed well enough. My rent was over 1 million dollars like wot?!

"Ah Yes! We have been looking for one for weeks! Tomorrow you can come early at 6:00 AM and Ill have a guy show you around." But are you sure you want to work here? The Animatronics can get a little crazy at night, haha..." "Don't worry I can do this!" "We'll don't be late tommorow!" He later hangs up and I'm just staring at the floor with a face like this ._. "Well that was kinda... Oh but why tommorow? Does that mean I will be working in daytime to ._. ? Well at least I'll get payed a lot... WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?!! IM TO LAZY TO EVEN WAKE UP AT THE TIME BY THE TIME I KNOW IT I WILL BE WATCHING ANIME AT MIDNIGHT AND ILL BE LATE! *sigh* it's just how it is Ig. With all my whining I had finally went to go and sleep to get ready for my job tommorow. •TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY Edward Elrics whining :D• I woke up by my Alarm and burned it while waking up angrily. "Uh I don't wanna go -~- " you mumbled. Then... Kaneki appeared in your head. "I SHALL DO IT FOR KANEKI!!" I ran to my closet and quickly dressed up in my red cape, black gloves, my skirt that was all the way to my knees, and my black boots. * You use gloves so you couldn't hurt anyone with your powers on accident* I immediately brushed my hair and ran downstairs to grab my bag and left out immediately without eating. I got myself together and pulled my my hood on my head, and plugged my headphones into my ears while hearing "Truce". You walked down to the address that your boss told you to go. It wasn't that hard it was only a few blocks away . "Thank God" You mumbled, and went inside the pizzeria. You looked around and there was no one, after all it's early. But there was only one thing that caught your eye. The Animatronics. But later I turned around to hurry and meet with the workers. Then there I noticed a Purple guy with purple hair,purple uniform, PURPLE EVERYTHING. He must be obsessed with the color pretty much looks like a grape ... Wait what the heck did I just say? ??? *You chuckled * As I approached the purple guy,he turned around to see me for a moment. Then he smiled which was like this creepy psycho smile. "Well well~ Now who may you be my beautiful kitty~" The purple guy held my hand and was about to kiss it until... *SWOOSH* I quickly took my hand out of his grasp and started mumbling. "Great another one of Yuno Gasai's followers." "People these you mumbled". PURPLEGUY:Hmm...~ Now this ones a tough one~. I like it~ Y/N: I stare at him serious while he's making that stupid face and quickly start talking, "Excuse me Mr.grape weirdo. I came for the job as the night guard and I would like to see the workers. If not I will look for them on my own." I was wrong about him being a normal worker. He's a pervert and a Psycho. I knew something was wrong with that grape. The purple guys smile disappeared and turned into a angry face or a angry Pervy face? I'm not sure I couldn't really tell what was his expression, but I ignored it and walked off. "I guess that's a no" * After You left* Purple Guy: "Hmm... I guess the kitty's new here~ I'll teach her a lesson~ Finally I had found the workers and headed over toward them.
______________________________
Oh my god how long has it been since I wrote on this account 😂😂😂 I finished chap two tho wow
Im so lazy to write and prob lost my motivation to write so maybe thats why I decided not to write anymore but I've been more busy with my other account I feel more motivated on my other account tho I still suck at writing and updating but yeah its just schools been killing me alot and I just needed a lot of time to relax since I cant handle alot of work and stress, but things are getting smoothly at school or even more rougher but I'll try my hardest to updatd as soon as I can. If you would like to follow my other account and check out my other stories feel free to follow it NekoFighter
Hope you guys enjoyed dis. Cx