Friends Leave

As soon as we defeated those thugs, we got teleported by our ring to this weird area where all these Green Lanterns were gathering. We were introduced to the crowd. We were all assigned a Sector and we soon got to work protecting our planet when this big alien with a Lantern that was Red (We later figured out that it was a rage ring) came and asked my friend Ray if he wanted to have a red ring. I wanted to say to Ray not to but he accepted without hesitation. We lost one Green Lantern that night and he was friend. How, why would he leave? Dom, Charlie and I were protecting our sector when another alien pops up. He asked Charlie at first to see if he wanted to join Fear. Charlie rejected. Than he came to Dom and Dom was starting to itch towards the ring. I told him not to but the power and attribute matched him perfectly. In one day we lost two Green Lanterns and I was determined not to lose more. It was just me Charlie and I in the Green Lantern corps that were actual friends. All of a sudden another alien popped up saying that they were allies with the Green Lanterns and asked if the two of us would want to be partners, Green and Blue because we could heal/charge our rings faster. We accepted. Charlie was a Blue Lantern and I was a Green Lantern. That's when we realized that there was a war going on.