On good terms

3 months later
Camille pov
August Jr. Is now three months and we decided to go out and have a family day since we haven't because we've been so busy. We decided to have matching outfits which was green shirt, blue jean pants and Jordan retro 6 low chromes. I straighten my hair and put on screw backs and light makeup which was eyeliner and lipgloss and was ready. We I came out the room I saw August and AJ (August Jr) sitting on the couch wearing the same outfit including shoes. "Aww look at my handsome men"I said in an awe. "And look at my fine ass baby" August said flirtatiously. Then he put AJ in the car seat and carried him to the car. Before I got in August slapped my butt hard. "Ow stop playing" I laughed and so did he. It took us about 20 minutes to get to the zoo and the car ride was silent besides the radio playing. When we arrived I noticed the zoo was empty. "Baby I don't think it's open" "naw it's open I rented it out cause I want this to be just a family day no fans and no distractions" he said. "Oh ok" i said blushing. We spent about 2 hours at the zoo because it was hot. "Cam come on its hot as hell I think you took enough pictures" August said complaining. "I'm coming "! We got back to the car and went to go eat at Applebee's. I love Applebee's ! We got a booth and ordered our food then waited for the food to get done. "I'm soo hungry " I said waiting anxiously " me too dawg this food need to hurry up". "So guess who bday coming up"! I said " urs of course" August said. "Yup and I'm so geeked" " I'm going to make it even more geeked" he winked " oh yea how"? I said already knowing the answer " you'll see" he said grinning. Then are food arrived we ate then went home.
August pov
When we got home I layed AJ down cause he fell asleep in the car. Then went in the room to see Camille fine ass laying down with just a t-shirt and panties. "Damn" I said seductively
Camille pov
I could tell by August voice he wanted to have sex. We have sex every chance we can now because of the baby. "What "? I said, he didn't even say nothing he just walked over crawled on the bed, got on top of me and kissed me passionately then you know what happened......

Kinda of a boring chapter but next one will be even better! How about more drama and detailed sex scenes😝 didn't spell check so sry for any mistakes