love;feelings;happy

I know there are reasons why we can't be together. Reasons that no one knows but they will not affect my love for you. And I will not forget you. You really don't know how much I love you....... And care for you, but there is nothing more I can do about it now, even though we're apart, this will not be the end of our commitment..

You are the best thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life I love you....

I've never cared about anyone as much as I do for you. You are the most important person in my life
But I only have one life why I spend it with someone who doesn't make me feel like the most important person in their world.....

I want to know who is she, the part she plays in your life...

I haven't told you before but the tone of your voice really excited me at the time I hear you I feel I'm heaven.

I really thank god, for giving me these miracle of finding a boy like you.. You showed me the meaning of love.....

Thanks for every kiss , every touch , every breathe , every word , every silence , every move, every look..... you make me special.

I cannot even imagine my life now without all the thing we enjoy together.... You make me feel like a princess.

I was thinking about you today I was thinking about how well we fit together, not just physically , but emotionally and spiritually as well..

One night I dreamt about you shyly you looked me in the eyes and asked how do you know? Taking one long breath I began to explain that things are just different with you. I have never in my entire life had these feelings before. It is a feeling of being scared and excited, with a bit of pleasure. Some dreams do come true but for me this dreams speak of is true... When I see you my body trembus with joy and my heart beats in my chest.

I'm always surprised to find out that no one around me can hear my heart beating so loudly like the way your eyes literally shine, how your nose adorably moves when you say certain words..

I hope that one day, we will be able to be as close as we were before you left. I hope that at the very least, we can be best friends again....

Thank you.......