The Royalty Games

A freshman student was drumming his fingers on his text book, engrossed with the music blasting through his headphones.

A transferee sat on a bench at the building's rooftop, sketching the view overlooking the beautiful campus grounds of Chester.

All of a sudden, the wind picked up. The posters which the student officer was handing out flew out into the wind, far away from her grasp. It just so happen that two of those posters, while dancing with the wind, caught the attention of the freshman and transferee. It read:

Are you new here at Chester? Do want to rock out the world and show what you've got? Do you want to experience a whole new scene of unforgettable challenging fun?

Freshman, Transferee, Junior or Senior, as long as you're from Chester, you can join THE ROYALTY GAMES!!

Chester High Academy presents its annual event, The Royalty Games. ANYONE at Chester is allowed to join. But only twenty are qualified to play the real games. There will be five characteristics of the event–Artistical Royalty– Musician Royalty–Athletic Royalty– Academic Royalty– and the Highnesses of Royalty.

The main purpose of this was to promote bonds between students and to let them have fun and do any (acceptable) things they want. The Royalty Games also gives a new sense of hope and confidence to the new enrollees of Chester.

The game starts at the third month of the school year, every after exams. But here's the twist, unlike last year where they tell what Royalty Event is going to take place, this year is going to change. They are NOT going to tell them what the Royalty Event is going to be. Courtesy of their eccentric Council President. 

_______

Thank you for reading my story! I hope you enjoyed the first opening of TRG.

I did this– the prologue, on purpose. The summary tells the whole point of this story, while I left the prologue like this to tell you guys what really is The Royalty Games.

Comment, vote or reccomend this story if you like. It would be appreciated amazingly =)

Xx OnTheBananaBoat