Chapter 1

I was walking down the hallway when I saw the youngest sakamaki brother known to be Subaru Sakamaki, he was holding a silver knife. Umm... Subaru-kun I started, what?! He asked, why are alone here? I asked sweetly, because no one like me and my mother hated me too Subaru said sadly, I like you Subaru-kun I said, As I said that he blush bright red, why are you talking to me? He asked, because when I first saw you, I felt like you are nice and sweet I said, umm.... (y/n) I like you too he said while blushing, I smile and hug him. When I realized that I hug him, I quickly let go, I'm sorry Subaru-kun I said, It's Okey he said and hug me back.

I walk back to my room and sat on my bed, Oi! Chichinashi I'm thirsty Ayato  said, no please I don't want to be bitten, so pls. Go away I said scared, nobody tells ore-sama what to do! He said and pounced at me. He pinned my arms, this is your punishment for telling ore-sama what to do Ayato said and bit me at my neck, he's eyes widden. This so good, the blood is so sweet, let me have more he said and bit me even harder. Subaru!! I yelled.

Subaru's P.O.V
I was walking on my rose garden when I heard a scream, Subaru!! I heard (y/n) scream, I quickly teleprompter to her room to see Ayato on top of her, her arms are pinned together and a bite mark on her neck, What are you doing here?! Tsundere   Ayato shouted, what did you say about me?! I said while my eyes are glowing redder, I said Tsundere!! Ayato shouted. I grab his collar and throw him away to the other side of the room. (Y/n)! Are you alright?! I said   while helping her sat up, y-yes I'm alright she said   weakly, maybe you should rest I said and lay her down, Oi! Tsundere I'm not Finnish with you!! Ayato said and left the room.