Chapter 1

Katie:

Travel is an essential for me. I even got an arrow tattoo on my finger reminding me that every time I get pulled back I can push forward and go anywhere. My parents did almost kill me for inking me skin but they've grown to love it deep down all the fake hate. They're always supportive of all my adventures especially my next big adventure with my friends on the west coast of our great little country Ireland.

I've convinced my uncle John to lend us his mint green Volkswagen camper-van. Lucy, Ben, Louis and myself will split the driving since we are the only ones able to drive out of our group while Leah and Jack just chill in the back. I've told them not to bring too much clothes because 1. we will most likely buy some on our travels and 2. there really isn't that much space and we've all already decide that Leah might have to sit on some bags to keep some spare room. I did make a list to help out my inexperienced travelling friends as guidelines on what to bring.

The "WHAT TO BRING LIST" for you idiots that I call my friends:

1. A waterproof jacket. Guys it's Ireland, it's going to rain.

2. Wetsuit and swimwear. There's going to be beautiful beaches and massive waves that we aren't missing.

3. Warm jammies (pyjamas) because we may have to camp some nights. Bringing me onto 

4. Sleeping bags

5. 2 minimum 5 maximum nice going out outfits for when we want to look grown up and mature at dinners.

6. A couple of tshirts, trackies, jumpers, jeans, shorts, bras, socks and pants.

7. Good positive attitudes for the long journeys.

8. A hat.

Okay I hope we're ready because I am and I'm god damn excited too. Lets go to everywhere and nowhere.