The Emperor ( Akashi x Reader )

Akashi Seijuro .. A well-known name in Rakuzan .. The students' council President , The Rakuzan's Basketball Captain , Ace of Rakuzan and The Emperor ..

You squealed , while listing the facts of your ultimate crush .. Who didn't ?? XD

" Miss [ Last Name ] " , your teacher drag you back to the reality .. " Please pay your full attention in my class " , she warned you ..

" Sumimasen , sensei " , you grinned sheepishly ..

" Apologise accepted "

As if you try to pay attention in her [ subject ] class , you yawned and it's like something hanging on your eyes , easy , you're sleepy xD

" It's fckin' bored " , you cursed and everything went black ..

Zzzzzzzzz ..

You didn't realise that your teacher is eyeing you .. What teachers always do ..

You we're sleeping and ..

" TUKK "

You feel something had been threw to you .. You straigtly wake up .. Wait .. A marker ??!!!

" [ Last Name ] [ First Name ] !!! " , she yelled at you ..

You weakly stand up as you're still sleepy ..

" Sleepy huh ? Just now day dreaming .. What did you do last night ?? " , she sarcastically said ..
" STAND OUTSIDE OF THE CLASS !! " , she pointed to the door ..

I nodded .. This is life

You stand outside like an idiot .. Suddenly , you saw the red-headed boy , which is just a few steps from you , at the notice board ..
Your eyes widened in joy .. Akashi !

He noticed you and he sets his step towards you ..

" My .. My .. [ Last Name ]'s being punish .. ", he coldly said .. " What a shame .. The vice president of the students council's being punish " ..

You frowned .. How annoying and jerk he is but still you love him ..

" Shut up you " , you talked back ..

" What did I just heard ? " he stared at me ..

" I said Shut Up You " , you stared on his red-yellow orbs ..

Wow ! How brave you are ! BIG claps for you !! XD
You're opposing The Emperor

" Someone's trying to oppose me " , he smirks ..

" Like I care who are you "

" [ First Name ] stop "

" No "

" STOP "

" No .. I won't "

" [ First Name ] " , his dark aura , you can feel it's raising ..
" Who are you to oppose me ?! "

This is why the students are scared of him .. He's an Emperor .. Will do anything or even kill who's opposing him .. His bad side , the thing you don't event want to see ..

You're regretting for opposing him .. You're finished !

He's staring on your [ eye colour ] orbs .. You're [ eye colour ] meet his red-yellow one ..

" Who's staring at me , right into the eyes , willing for being ordered by me .. Plus you're opposing me " , he grabbed your wrist and drag you to the president's room , which is his room ..

As you and him reached his room , you struggled to release your wrist from his grab ..

" Le-Let go of m-me " , you stuttered .. His dark aura is stronger than before ..

' I'm doomed '

" [ Last Name ] [ First Name ] , who opposes me .. Brave enough hurmm ?!! " , he yelled ..

" Im so- "

" Just like the others , only know how to say sorry ..What's on that fuckin word ??!!!!! " , you got cut by his words ..

He grabs his scissors ..

You know what's going next .. You closed your eyes ..

ZASSSSS !

Blood falling down to your cheek
.. You wipe it .. Just a small scratch ??? It's weird .. You thought you might be murdered by him ..

BUT IT'S FCKING DAMN HURTS EVEN IT IS ONLY A SMALL SCRATCH!!!! GODDAMNIT ..

Tears escaped from your eyes .. You started to sniff .. You cry ?

" [ First Name ] " , his voice softened ..

You glance at him yet giving a-what-look .. You can't even talk cause you're busy crying ..

He kissed the scratch gently ..

" I'm sorry "

You sighed .. Just now who the one that complained peeps only know to say sorry ??

I blushed by his action .. " Why did you do that ? " , you slowly speak ..

" Cause you're opposing me .. It hurts my feeling .. I can't stand my [ First Name ] talked back and oppose me " ..

" I'm not yours "

" You're mine since the day you know me .. Since you stared in my eyes "

" I'm not yours " , again you repeat ..

" Yes you are .. I know you love me .. It's quite obvious " , he confidently said ..

Your cheeks were being tinted in pink .. •////•

" See ? I never wrong "

You sighed " Fine .. You win .. I love you "

" Love you too , Empress " ..

" What ? "

" An Emperor needs his Empress .. Just like me who needs you " ...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yooo , minna !!!!
Sorry for the really late update *bows*
I'm busy with the exams ..
Clearly i have 5 big exams in a year ╯︿╰

So do enjoy this minna !! :)

Adios astalavista *slapped*

Updated 2015.9.18

Zillaneki_