New girl in school

All the students were happy because a new girl but, when Genesis gat to school that day. She went to her classroom all shy but 2 cool boys fall in love the first time they saw here. She did not know but all the boys were chasing her and she felt all shy to speak,but one of the boys Carlos ask her if she would want to be his girlfriend buts she told him to wait at least a Month.Carlos waited a month and she said "Yes I will be your girlfriend." When Pablo got the news he was about to kill his best friend Carlos,but pablo did not want to look like a bad guy in front of Genesis so he waited until they broke up,but they did not they had a love that was more stronger than love.Pablo was so jealous that he decided to step up he did once that Carlos was not there because he had to go somewhere. Pablo took that opportunity to ask Genesis but she said "No Pablo I can not be your girlfriend I already have a boyfriend so please leave me alone."Pablo at that time felt so so so so so so so so so so angry that when Carlos got back Pablo did not even want to speak to him.Carlos did not know what was going one so he ask his girlfriend Genesis she said "He ask me to be his girlfriend when you were gone so I said no ,and when he left he got so angry at you bea" Carlos said "Ohh okay I will try to talk to him man to man " Genesis was just giggling. So when Carlos talk to Pablo he insulted him he felt stupid , stupid,and unwanted.Carlos said "Hey bro I now the news it is okay I know how you fall in love when we both when we saw her I know I ask her first and she said yes it is okay because she is just new and I ask her first but she just love me more than anybody else but i am just going to use her to see if i get to meet someone different ."Paulo said "why would you do something like that she loves you ."