Chapter 2 Genesis birthday

Genesis birthday is on September 26 Carlos was so romantic on Genesis birthday.Carlos said "Happy birthday my love I have a surprise for u hope you love it."Carlos gave her a teddy bear a box of chocolate and a rose she was so happy that she did not know what to do.Genesis kiss Carlos on the chick and Carlos was so amazed that he was about to die Genesis just giggle but what the two cute couple did not know was that they were being spy by Paulo. When Paulo saw what Genesis did he was about to come in and start a fight with Carlos but he said to himself I will just wait and see what happens next.Paulo was listening to they were just talking Carlos said "This is just the first surprise I have one more tonight at 8:00 will pick you up to go to dinner."Genesis said "Okay sugar bun".Paulo sid "Sugar bun is just a cute little name I do not care." Carlos said "See you then honey bun." Genesis had to look cute that night but she had lots of short dresses so she chose a blue dress with flowers and had some sparkle.That night at 8:00 Carlos was there so when Genesis got there he was like "OMG honey bun you look so beautiful shall we go." Genesis said "sure are you ready because my mom said "do not come later than 10:00 ."I said okay mom see you later." Carlos wa sad but he said "Is enough time to take you where I want to take you."Genesis was so excited that she forgot her purse so Carlos had to go to the store and buy her one that is really special as a birthday present and a big giant bear it could not even fit in the car.Genesis was so excited that she giggle and was about to kiss Carlos in the chick but Carlos turned around and she kiss him in his mouth.