II.

Kaeya in media
___________________________

August~

Damn, ain't nothin tah eat outchea'. I was starving like a dog, and decided that i wanted to see what was round' da corna'. But I couldn't really find anything that I had an eye fo'. So I just pulled up tah the nearest restaraunt, that looked decent.

Once I was in there I was guided to V.I.P. I sat quitely as I waited fa' the waiter to get thea'. I checked my messages

Jaz👅🍑💦~ Last night was fun, again?😏

I chucked. Jaz was this lil' chick I just happened to bump into. Sum' quick. I aint feelin nobody. Fuck I look like being in love. These hoes fa-

"Welcome to Minies. My name is Kaeya, can I start you off with some drinks?"

My thoughts was interupted by the waita'. She aint even look up. Must be one dem' stuck up hoe's. I ain' worried bout it, just bouta smile and act friendly.

"Yah, um, lemme' get ah Coke, preciate' it." I smiled. To be honest I was surprised that lah mama' aint know who I was.

She finally looked up, and she looked fine as hell! But I remember ha' from somewhea'. Shit, where i see her?

"Um, O-okay, It'll be right out." She started to stare wide eyed for a minute, then walked off accidentally tripping over her own feet.

While I waited I decided to call up my manager tah see whats happenin' tonight.

Kaeya ~

"Shai! The guy from last night, is August Alsina! No, no, maybe he just looks like the guy from last night." I called Shai as soon as I got out of sight of him.

"Kae, are you serious? You know what that means right, yall gonna get married and have kidds and-"

"Um no, were not. Everybody knows his ass is stuck up as hell, to be honest I wish it was somebody else. Im just gonna ignore it. Thanks Shai, always can call you when Im over reacting."

"Mmhmm, yea okay. Bye." Shai hung up and I went to go get drinks.

As I was walking over there I saw he was on the phone, so I took my other tables there drinks first.

"Are you ready to order?" I said looking at the little girl, medium length curly brown hair. She couldnt be any older than 5 or 6.

They nodded and started to order. I was trying to pay attention but out of the corner of my eye I seen August staring.

"Okay, that'll be right out."

I went to walk towards his table and placed the drinks on it. He was looking up at me and staring still.

"Um, are you ready to order yet?" I said blandly. He just smirked and nodded. I got out my notebook only for it to slip out of my clumsy fingers.

"Shit." I mumbled picking it up. When I brought myself back up, I saw he was laughing. That kinda made me mad, because I didnt understand what was funny.

"What the fuck is funny?" I said, clearly frustrated. He just continued to laugh, while I stood there.

"Do I make you nervous ah sum'?" He said as his laugh died down.