The Demons Desire

This short story is an erotic paranormal romance. Scenes will be explicit, and rated R.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

" He's a Demon with a soul, but that doesn't make him any less dangerous."

           His hot breath traveled down the back of my neck, as his hands spread across my stomach. Our bodies fit together in a way where it could not be told where he ended and I began. My body stilled as I heard his raspy whisper,

"Angel.." He breathed, grinding his hips against my ass in a slow , agonizing motion. " You like that?"

My knees were shaking, and my voice was lost. All that I could do was moan at his sexual tactics that made me submit. My body reacted to his involuntarily. Everything he did made me want more.

It was confusing but I knew, no matter how innocent I was before I met him, the things we would do together would surely end me up in hell.

<><><><><>

Drake is 300 year old Demon...with a soul.

Claire's an eighteen year old beauty living on her own in a big place.

New York City is huge and full of wonder, especially at night.  Humans are cheating on their spouses, women are selling their body for money, and men are killing men. Claire despises the hatred that fills the world, and has given up on peace. Her genuine smiles and kind actions seem to be brushed off in the self obsessed city.

Yet what happens when this sweetheart meets a Demon? A sex driven, posessive, tempermental Demon?  And even with his soul, manners aren't exactly his forte.

Claire knows he won't let her go, but is she willing to accept this paranormal world to be with her mate?