Untitled Part 1

Harry walk towards the Hogwarts express for the last year of school. Ron was on Harry left when Hermione was the other side. Everyone that was looking at them was thinking, 'Here comes the freaks.' The Golden Trio didn't care about what people thought about them. They told everything to each other, well, almost everything. There is one secret that Harry has been hiding ever since the end of last year and no one would trust Harry every again if they knew.

Harry and his friends climbed onto the train and started looking for a free compartment, though all of the compartments were occupied. The only one could find that was close to empty was the one with a girl about 16 years old sitting alone by herself. For some strange reason she look really familiar to them. Hermione opened the door to the compartment before walking inside, Ron following after. Ron and Hermione sat facing the girl while Harry sat next to her. The youngest Weasely was staring at her openly until Hermione hit him in the arm.

The girl across from them seemed agitated by his staring. she had black hair with purple streaks and the ends of the tips dyed red. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a band shirt which said Pierce the Veil and over that she was wearing a black hoody. The female also had on one black and one red converse and she had a snake necklace as well as a dog tag. She was either emo or goth, Harry couldn't tell which was which.

"Can you stop staring at me" The girl asked. She looked over at Harry she had bluegreen eyes, black eyeliner outlining them and her ears were also stretched to about 8mm.

"Sorry" Harry, Ron and Hermione said at the same time. The girl laughed before looking at her phone.

"My name Harry Potter, that's Ron and that's Hermione" Harry said as he introduced them to her.

She looked up from her phone. "Enya Ernestine," she replied. Harry smiled but his mind was bugging him, he has seen this girl before, he just knows it.

"Enya this is your first year at Hogwarts?" Ron asked.

"Sí," Enya replied.

Ron's made a really confused face. "What?"

"It means yes in Spanish," Hermione told him.

Harry and his friends talked to Enya for the rest of the train ride to Hogwarts and Harry decided that Enya was a really nice girl. Hermione looked really bothered about something but Harry decided to wait until they got to Hogwarts before he asked her.

When they were in the Gryffindor common room Harry decided to ask Hermione what was wrong.

"Hermione you been a bit moody ever since Enya told you her name. What's wrong?"

Hermione looked over at Harry before sighing. "Her name," Hermione finally said.

"What about her name?" Harry questioned.

"Enya means fire and Ernestine means serious; battle to the death" Hermione explained.

"Wow that's dark," Harry muttered so only Hermione could hear. Before Hermione could reply Ron walk in.

"That Enya girl is amazing" Ron said before walking past them and heading upstairs. It was after the dinner feast they had, where the sorting of new students and meeting old friends happened, like always at the beginning of Hogwarts.

Harry and Hermione waved Ron off in good night, and as soon as he disappeared the black haired boy turned to his female friend. "Hermione maybe you're just over reacting. Just because her name is dark doesn't mean she is," Harry reasoned. Hermione sighed and nodded slightly, but her face was still unsure. They were walking slowly towards the staircases that separated their dorms. "Just give her a chance, okay?" Harry gave her a reassuring smile before going upstairs himself.