Chapter 3

I decided that I would try to make Luka the clubs photographer. She is really talented with a camera and she loves the host club so this is like the job of her dreams. I decided to propose this to the host club tomorrow.
"Hey can you send me one of your photos?" I sent to Luka. I waited for a long time but finally she sent me a really pretty picture of Sakura trees in full bloom. I rushed past my dad but caught a glimpse of his newly dyed black hair and stopped for a moment. His red and blue eyes stared me down and practically pinned me with an unsaid accusation. My mom flipped her silky brown hair but smiled at me kindly. Her blue eyes sparkled when she saw father although he did not look amused to see her. I don't know why she married him. I quickly snapped out of my trance and rushed to my room. I printed the picture of the Sakura trees and a few of my own photos to hang on my walls. I like photography too and that is how I met Luka in the first place. I felt very exhausted and I fell onto my bed and went unconscious. I didn't even change out of my school uniform.
The next day
                When I opened my eyes I immediately felt panicked but I didn't know why. I turned to see that I was running late and jumped up. I will be a few minutes late but at least I fell asleep in my uniform and don't have to change. I quickly brushed my hair and teeth before running to the car.
At school
                 I know the host club is there in the mornings for a meeting so I rushed to the club room. When I got there I got quite a few odd looks but I ignored them. I caught my breath before speaking.
                "I have seen the photo books you sell and to be honest they are horrible-" I started. I didn't even get to finish before Tamaki acted like he was struck by lightning and went in a corner to sulk. Kyoya slightly glared at me but he pushed his glasses up and let the shine hide his eyes. He seemed to be listening though he didn't look like he was happy about it.
                "That is why I thought you could use a better photographer. My friend Luka is really talented with a camera so I thought maybe you guys would take her as your photographer," I said as I pulled out a picture. They all froze in shock.
                "Did she really take this?" They asked. I looked at the picture I pulled out and froze in shock myself. It was not the picture of the Sakura trees Luka took. It was mine. It was the silhouette of a girl and the field she is standing in against the night sky.
                "No actually this is one I took myself but-" I started but I was once again interrupted. I was not interrupted by their words but their actions. They all huddled together and seemed to whisper loud enough so that I would know that they were whispering but low enough that I wouldn't know what they were whispering about. Finally they all turned back to me but the twins had the creepiest smiles on their faces.
                "It is decided. You will be the clubs new photographer," Kyoya said sternly.
                "What?!?!"