"Save My Heart" Chapter 3

Maybe it was my fault that he died, if we hadn't fight that day he would still be alive. I couldn't stop thinking that it was my fault, my fault that he died in the car crash.

-I have to ask you something Liz, Megan said.

-What?, I asked.

-You don't think you killed him, do you?, she asked.

-I do, I answered.

-Liz, you would never kill anyone and you would never even hurt anyone. It was an accident, he died in a car crash. You didn't kill him Liz!, she said.

-I guess I killed him because we were fighting the same day he died, and he was mad at me after the fight and that's why he left with the car. So yeah, I do think I killed him, I said.

-Liz, don't blame yourself for this, it's not your fault that he died in a car crash!, she said.

-I should blame myself for this because I killed him, I said.

-Liz, you didn't kill him! I'm going for a walk... See you at the church!, she said.

-No, you won't.

-At the funeral, at the church, I'll see you there, she said.

-No I can't go there!

-Why not?, she asked.

-Because I don't want to face all the people at the church, I answered.

-You have to do that. He was your boyfriend and you have to go to his funeral!, she said.