the stitch ( camsetn one-shot )

Author's note : hey guys another one shot hope you guys like it.

**********************

Julia Bradford age 26 died of shooting in her back. Maggie just told the whole stitchers program.

Kirsten started to walk towards the locker room until she got a text message. "Meet me today at one at Newtown Park bring no one."

She got dressed in her Catwoman suit and then into the fish tank.
"Come check one two one two" Cameron said, "I hear you loud and clear".

"OK stretch try to find who shot her so we can salve the crime and go home happy "Cameron said

"In a rush , are we" Kirsten said busting his bubble

************ in the stich

Kirsten's p.o.v

Moments later I feel pulled in her memorys

"What's happing , speak to me " Cameron said in his anxiety Voice.
"I'm in , she is in a ally , she knows she is being watched ( looks around ) I dont see any one , wait I'm being pulled to another memory "

I look around and see redness everywhere . I start to feel a jolting pain in my back

Cameron's p.o.v

I hear ayo say "her vitals are up and heartbeat increasing"
I look up to Kirsten to see pain in her face .

"Stretch tell me what's going on , talk to me cupcake " I feel so worried , she could end up like Marta ,or worse .

Kirsten's p.o.v

The pain won't go away .
I feel the key pad on my finger tips , and as quickly as possible I've typed in my pin code ihartlinus

I jolted up from my seat and tryed to get away as fast as possible , when I get out I see camron come up to me he grabbed my arm and turn me around really quickly giving me a head pounding headache "stretch talk to me what happened in there" I quickly ignored him and went to the locker room where he can't enter. after it got changed as quickly as possible went to the elevator so Cameron couldn't catch a glimpse of me , when I went into the elevator and turned around I see Cameron racing to get catch the elevator. by the time he got there the doors were closed and I was on my way up.

Cameron's p.o.v

I don't know if I did something wrong but I don't care I'm going to go to her anyway, I caught the next elevator and went to my car, the whole entire time I was driving I thought what was I supposed to do when I got to her door. before a blink of an eye I arrived I walked up to the patio ,and when I was about to knock on the door all my nerves went to my mind at once. I could not let that stop me I had to get to her so I knocked on the door I knew that she wasn't going to answer ,so I tried to open it and of course it had to be unlocked because they are so sure that they would not be killed in the middle of the night

By the time I got inside I ran to her room open the door, I went to look everywhere and she wasn't inside the house not in the bathroom, the closet, her room, Camille's room, or the kitchen I went to go look at the time and it was 1: 24

Kirsten's p.o.v

Twenty minutes erler

I looked at the time to find out it was 1 o'clock so I went to the car and went to New Town Park. by the time I got there I see this person in black hoodie waiting for me, I started to walk towards the figure and recognize her from somewhere. by the time she turned around I notice she was Marta. I thought that she was in the hospital after her coma from the last stitch, but no I find her standing by this oak tree and New Town Park. by the time i walked to her she turns around and sees me" I can protect you, you don't have to worry anymore" she said "what are you protecting me from", "from them you are a part of something 10 times bigger if you don't believe me then go ask Maggie yourself " by the time she said that she grabbed my hand, once she grab my hand I started to dial Cameron's number. by the time it stoped ringing on my phone I said immediately "Marta What are you protecting me from"

Cameron's p.o.v

By the time she said that I ended the call, i got text "New Town Park by oak tree" from Kirsten. I grabbed the phone and called Linus "dude what do you want" he said "meet me at Newtown park in grab Camille on the way, Kirsten is with Marta" at the end of the call I got my car keys from the kitchen table and got into my car the whole intire time I've been thinking about what's going to happen, what is Marta going to do to her. by the time I get to Newtown park I see Linus and Camille in the car next to me, we all rush out to see you the blonde by the oak tree being dragged by Marta, a black van grabbed Kirsten. we all got into my car and chasing after this black car. we have been speeding through every light, speed limit, and crosswalks. I had to save Kirsten . I read the license plate 14237. I see Camille looking at the license plate to founf out its a stolen car I immediately called Fisher.

Kirsten's p.o.v

I feel a glove over my face and moments later I'm knocked out

I remember waking up in this van with Marta looking at me saying "I'm protecting you dont worry"

We finally stopped and now I'm being dragged out to this abandoned warehouse. I see this chair in the middle of the floor with ropes near it. I remember being force into the chair with me struggling as hard as I can and wrapped around it with the rope. Martin's big buff friend brought a knife out and put against my neck say what do you know about the stitches program, I said "nothing you need to know of" he quickly punched me in the face and hurt became on my face. I hear a door slide open with detective Fisher and Cameron coming in with Linus and Camille coming after them. the whole entire police team and Cameron, Linus, and Camille beat them down to the ground expecially Cameron because he was punching one of those guys really, really hard and that guy was the one who punched me in the face

Without asking me Cameron took me to his place in silence it seemed like forever to my time with my temporal dysplasia

We got inside of the apartment and we both sat on the couch. it was silent until I broke it "I'm sorry I should have told you guys before I went to New Town Park". " what happened in the stitch" he said. " I have no idea, I felt pain in my back, It felt like someone was shooting me but nothing happened to me. I couldn't take the pain in my back and I couldn't let you guys see me hurt, so when I went to the locker room I started to freak out. my back was in so much pain. by then when I went to the elevator I had to get away, I didn't want anyone asking me questions and asking what happened in the stitch . I did not see who shot the girl and we need to figure that out ,but leave me alone for now"

"How can I do that, how can I see you being hurt and me not try to fix it. I can't stand to watch you being hurt."

The end

Authors note : thank you for reading , 1333 words . comment for any ideas !!!!!!