INTRODUCTION

How far will you go to protect your country? How far will you go to protect your best friends? These brave men and women are like no others. They're part of the U.S. Army and they're the best there is. Currently, they're touring Afghanistan and the terrorists who know about them never go a second without watching their backs. But what is the key to their success? Well, it's very simple. They owe their job and their lives to their pet wolf, called D-Day, DD for short. D-Day gets them out of a firefight with barely a paper cut. He also makes the party aware of the troubles that are ahead of the path. But who are these soldiers, you might ask? These soldiers are Jody Rhodes, Jacky McFee, Jackson Mendez, and D-Day's handler, Riley McWolf. If you need protection, these soldiers and D-Day have your back. If you need help, they got you covered. If you just simply need friends, there are no better friends in the world than them.

One day, they captured a terrorist leader. Riley questioned him for everything that he knows. The terrorist told them that they were planning an attack on their base. After Riley had ordered the terrorist to be put in the cell for later questioning, the terrorist asked: 'Who are you people?'

Riley just had to look at his grinning wolf, who was swishing his tail back and forth after an exhilarating day. Finally, a name came up in his head.

'Us five?' He said. The terrorist nodded. 'Oh. It's really simple. We are the War Wolves. Better tell your friends about us.' From that moment on, the five members were know as the 'War Wolves.' And with that, the War Wolves completed every mission with flying colors.

Now I got a question for you: Will you run from a fight or come back and bite?

WARNING!!! THIS MAY BE BOTHERSOME TO SOME READERS!!!