Chapter 15

That Night..

Cube
I decided to do my first single , called " Steady Mobbin"🔱✨ it's basically about a typical day in the hood....

   🎵🎶" Bustin'caps in the mix
Rather be judged by twelve than carried by six
Cause I'm gettin' major
Fuck Pactel, move to Sky Pager
Told all my friends:
Don't drink 8 Ball, cause St. Ide's is givin ends
Fools get drunk and wanna compete
Slapboxin in the street
Niggas get mad, tempers are flarin'
Cause they got a few bitches starin'
Just for the nappy heads
But scandalous bitches, make for happy Feds"🎶🎵

Once I made it home,to my new home that T and I share...

She only have our furniture for our living room and our bed... We're working on the rest...

She wasn't in the living room waiting on me oddly, whea' my baby at?!

I went in the room and noticed she was unconscious on the bathroom floor...

God, Antonia....

I quickly grabbed her off the floor and carried her to my car... I checked her pulse, she was still breathing ...

I got her to the nearest hospital and brought her to the ER and they took her in instantly; due to the fact she wasn't breathing....

I decided to call her parents... They came about 5 minutes later, at the most....

" Awe, O'shea thanks for calling us..." Her mom said hugging me, looking like she had been crying the whole way here..

I hugged her back, " Anytime, I'm just worried about her.."

" Yeah me too, I wonder what's going on with my baby..." She said breaking down even more...

I could tell that no matter what they go through, they still love their child....

Antonia's dad, said to me, "Thanks for calling us it was very big of you.."

" No problem.." I said to be soon cut off...

Evelyn ran in, " Ohh my gosh, where's my bestfriend at ?" I turned around she was with Eazy.

" Ohhh Eve, she's in the back... They haven't gave us any information yet..." Antonia's mom said to her hugging her..

Just as she said that the doctor walked over to us... " What's up with my baby.."

" More like babies..." He responded...

" Babies?" Mama Althea asked..

" Yeah, Antonia is pregnant... About to be 4 weeks pregnant.. "

" Oh my, she had so much going for herself!" Her mom said sitting down, crying even more...

" Okay but is she okay? Why did she faint?" " Evelyn asked.

" She fainted because she was very lightheaded, and barely was getting enough oxygen for her and the baby...you came in just the right time because she could've lost the baby..." He said...

" Can I go see my child?" Steven asked.

" Yeah three at a time..."

" I'm sorry but no we don't do that... We're going at the same time.."

We all ended up going and Antonia was in there laying down...

She looked at me smiled, Baby! Why am I here?!" Then she pouted....

" I found you on the bathroom T, why you didn't tell me you were pregnant?" I asked.

She looked shocked but then again she didn't... " Look I was going to tell you , I just didn't know how... With everything going on between my parents, my career , yours.."

Then her parents and em walked in, " We're all here for you baby.." Her mom said.

She jumped, " Wait you guys were standing there the whole time..."

" We've been here the whole time, Antonia " Steven said... " thanks to your fiancé ..."

" So you know you have a responsibility now, right?" Her mom said..

" Yeah mom... I can't believe your taking this so well..." Antonia said...

" Ooo no, this my first grandchild, I'm gon be on yo ass times two.. And plus it's time we get back together as a family .." She said as we all giggled...

" And I'll be here for my niece or nephew no matter what.." Evelyn said...

" Aww thank you guys!" She said reaching out for a hug from everyone....

Only ones who didn't hug was E , Steven and I.... I haven't talked to him every since I felt like he tried to diss me at dinner.... He tried it...

~Quality🤗