Chapter 5

Ally: What was her name again?

Lei: Pamela. Pamela Surat.

Ally: Uh-huh? She must be really pretty..

Lei: ... and nice, and sweet, and a bit childish. But all around, she's girlt and such.

Ally: He aims for the girly ones... He'll never like me. I mean, look at me, you could practically label me as a tomboy!

Lei: You okay? You spaced out there a bit.

Ally: Just thinking. About things.. and such.

Lei: Kristopher?

Ally: Kinda? Look... I got other things that I need to worry about, other from that guy.

Lei: Sure sure. Whatever you say.

Ally: Okay... maybe I was thinking about him and who that girl is and how much I want to break her pretty little neck.

Ally: Heh. Yep.

Lei: You okay? You look like you're about to murder someone with that smile...

Ally: Yeah. Maybe I want to murder that little brat that goes by the name Pamela.

Ally: Hmm. Nope. What made you say that??

Lei: Your smile is implying you that you want to murder someone.

Ally: Of course not. Don't you trust me?

Lei: Definitely not.

Ally: And why is that?

Lei: You're a fangirl. Duh. And a Directioner too, which means you arw highly dangerous.

Ally: Good point. But, so are you. We're both dangerous, so that. We shouldn't even be together if we'read at the same person.

Lei: You got that right, bitch.

Ally: I definitely like this girl.

The time that I met his best friend Lei.