Chapter 1

Kylie pov----

I wake up and see my sister staring down at me. "Stephanie get out of my room I'm trying to sleep." She starts screaming and rips my blankets off of me. I get up and she stops screaming.

"Okay what happened and why are you screaming?"

"I just won two tickets to see One Direction and to meet them back stage. WE'RE MEETING ONE DIRECTION."

Okay I like one direction but those girls who scream and cry when they see them are so annoying. Honestly I understand that they are good singers and they are pretty good looking but to start crying and screaming over a guy you don't really know? I don't get it.

I think the music should speak for itself and there looks should have nothing to do with there success. "Really that's cool. But can you not go total fan girl on me?"

"I will try but i am making no promises Kylie."

"When's the concert?"

"TONIGHT so get up and help me pick out a kick ass outfit."

We get up and go into Stephanie's room.

"I think you should wear skinny jeans, converse and a shirt." "I was thinking a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a sky blue glittery v-neck t-shirt with black converse. "

"Yeah Steph that would be the perfect outfit for you."

I decide to hop in the shower but not before blasting Don't wake Me Up by the Chris Brown. I love this song. I start belting out the words and soon enough I'm all clean. I walk into my room in a towel on the hunt for a super cute outfit. I decide on light blue ripped down the front of them skinny jeans a black shirt with an open back and black ballerina slippers. I blow dry my hair and then straighten it. (Her outfit http://www.polyvore.com/concert_attire/set?id=78997908) I hate my hair. Its red but has different shades of red its almost brown but i am still classified as a "Ginger." I honestly don't care what others say. My hair falls to the small of my back when it is straightened. I apply a little amount of makeup i mean not to sound consented or anything but my skin is pretty clear the occasional pimple but I don't have acne. I'm lucky i guess. I walk out dressed and ready to go when i notice Steph is still in her room. I walk over to see her applying a hell of a lot of makeup. Shes pretty without makeup but she just wont believe me. Shes like the girls that look fake and when they sweat its like there face is falling off. "Steph you ready to go we need to get there early to pick up the tickets." "Yeah lets go." We walk out to the car and jam out to What Makes You Beautiful. We pull up to the arena and head towards the ticket booth that they told Steph to pick the tickets up from. Steph goes and picks up the tickets and when she hands me mine i notice that we are in the first row! "First row. How did you win these anyway?" "I was caller number 76. No big deal now lets go and have some fun." We walk towards our seats and we have a little time to kill before the show. I pull out my phone and text my best friend Lexi.

(The text message conversations are going to be formatted like this. The pesons name at the beginning of the line is the one who typed that)

Kylie: Hey i haven't seen you all day. Whats going on tonight?

 Lexi: I know!! And there is suppose to be a kick ass house party at Maddie's wanna go?

Kylie: I'm at a concert know if i get out before like 11 ill meet you there okay?

Lexi: Yeah cant wait let me know what you decide to do.