The Star

Kara woke up with the her phone ringing, "Hello?" she asked through the phone.

"Hi Kara."replied a familiar voice which spoke in Korean and not in English.

"Oh hi, Baekhyun." Kara yawned, "What's up?"

"Oh, did I wake you up?"

"No," she lied, "I was awake for half an hour already."

"Liar, anyways we have practice right now," Baekhyun pointed out, "How 'bout stop by our dance studio then pick me up to the park at 3?" Kara thought for a moment, "Sure."

"Great, see you later." He agreed and hanged up. She looked at her phone, it was already 11 am. She got ready to go out and packed the necklaces back into the box and put the box in her bag. "Uh." she sighed. Kara rushed out to her car and drove to the mall.

At the mall, she went to the ice cream shop there. "Um, can I see Miranda?" she asked the lady at the counter. The lady nod and shouted, "Miranda, someone's here to see you!" and Miranda came out from the kitchen. "Kara! Long time no see!" she hugged Kara and they both sat down at a table.

"So what's up?" Miranda asked. Kara explained to her about the dream she had on Miranda talking to her about the necklace. "Oh," Miranda hesitated, "Um, I'll tell you about the necklaces. This box was given to me on my first birthday. I decided to give it to you because it felt like the right thing to do. Give these necklaces to them and with an act of friendship, something amazing will happen."

Kara lifted her eyebrow, "What amazing thing?" Miranda sighed, "That I can't tell you because I don't know what it is but if I'm not wrong this could change the world." Kara thought for awhile, "This sounds ridiculous but I think I can try this thing out, I haven't worn any of them yet." Then a cruel looking man came out of the kitchen and yelled at Miranda,"Miranda! Get back to work!"

"Okay boss." Miranda replied and left the table to get back to work. The woman from the counter brought a vanilla sundae out for Kara and she gobbled it up quickly, giving her a brain freeze.

~~~

2:50 pm, Kara looked at the street. "Ah ha," she exclaimed as she smiled at herself. She walked into the dance studio and into the room where EXO was having dance practice.

"You must be Kara!" Chen and Xiumin came over to shake hands with her, Lay waved a small wave. Baekhyun walked over, "Hey Kara!"

"Oh hey!" she smiled, "I actually have something to give you guys."

"Really?" Sehun asked. Kara took out the box and opened the cover. "Is that real silver?" asked Chanyeol in awe. She giggled a little, "Yes."

Kai looked at the necklaces with a confused face, "Isn't this our symbols for MAMA?" Kara sighed,"Yes but a friend of mines gave this to me to give them to you guys. Apparently, it's supposed to do something when I give them to you."

Taking them out one by one she gave them to all of them, when she reached Baekhyun, they smiled at each other, and she clicked the necklace close. Suddenly, a yellow white light shone from the pendant of Light. Baekhyun winced and put his hand over the upper section of his left arm, where his t-shirt sleeve ended.

Kara rushed over and lifted his t-shirt sleeve lightly, just what she thought, a scar. She looked up at Baekhyun then to EXO then back to Baekhyun, "Are you okay?" she asked politely.

"Yeah," he denied, looking at the new printed scar, the scar of his magic symbol. The rest of EXO looked back and forth from Kara to Baekhyun wondering what in the world had just happened, "Here," Kara lifted her t-shirt sleeve and showed them her scar. They looked at her confused, not understanding what she was trying to tell them.

"I got this scar when I got these necklaces for my sixteenth birthday when I touched Chanyeol's pendant," she explained, "The friend who gave me this said with an act of friendship something amazing will happen."

"Soo what act of friendship did Baekhyun do?" Chanyeol spoke up, looking at Baekhyun with eyes full of curiousity. They all looked at Baekhyun, "I-I think it was when I saved Kara from the speeding truck." whispered Baekhyun. Kara smiled, "Probably and that's why you have a scar, the pendant shined and..." she grabbed Baekhyun's hand, "Think of turning off and on the lights in this room," she ordered.

Baekhyun stretch out his fingers and shook his hands as the lights turn off. A mob of wows and ahhs came right after, it was hard enough for her to sound professional and not look in awe like the rest of them.

"Yah!" Baekhyun yelped to turn the lights back on and the lights obeyed, turning on. Everyone stared at Baekhyun in awe but all he did was a little cute puppy wink at Kara and she smiled back, "As I was saying, and now he has the power to manipulate light but he can't put to much power into it or he'll faint, assuming his power works like mine."

"Tell me about it, how do you know all this?" Suho asked curiously. She lifted her sleeve yet again to show off, "Well I am the tree of life and I am you guys fan." Kara made a face that obviously said duh. All of them started to shouted things like:

"Aww, I want my power."

"Cool that is so unbelievable."

"Oh god, pinch me."

Kara smiled, "Is it okay if my friend comes over here for awhile and meet you guys, she really wants to." All the boys nodded a yes. She took out her phone and was just about to call Joy when she called her first, "Hey Joy you -" but Joy interrupted her, "MAH SISTER'S GONE! LOST!!!" Kara's eyes peeled open, "What?"

***

Thanks for reading this latest chapter! Please continue reading my chapters! :) Saranghaeyo <333

Sorry no preview hehe. You gotta find out in the next chapter :D

QUESTION TIME (yay! >~<)

Why did Miranda hesitate to tell Kara?