Miss Princess Belle

Hi guys I'm Princess Belle Santiago 12 years old like my sisters I'm rich,beautiful,sexy,sweet...Hehehe uhhmm I guese I'm the only one who is sweet but still I'm a Gangster but unlike my sisters I'm a snob i don't talk to anyone I don't know but I'm as sweet as a candy and as evil as a demon you read it right I'm a evil if you make one of us cry..Hehehe we made alot of people suffer...The only people to make us stop is our family... Ohhh bye the way if my sister Melody did not tell you she killed about 20 people already because they almost killed me and Ariel...Ooohh if you guys are asking why are our names changed...It is because there too sweet we even got our names from disney princesses we just added Empress,Queen and Princess..So I have talked to much but that is just the start of the story..Hehehe I'll see you guys on the next chapter :)Oooh bye the way my real name is Sweet Peach and Ariel's is Caramell Apple and Melody's is Star Shine....We don't like how our names was there like cute and sweet but we asked our parent's first if we can change them and they said yes so we thought of those names it is still kind of sweet but that is for the better so they wont bother us anymore....So good night guy's Love you :)