Put Me In A Disney Movie

Marina walked out of the venue, and saw about 30 fans outside waiting for her. She stayed for about 5 minutes, and met fans, then she got back in her tour bus. She sat down, took her trench coat off, and waited to see if Lana would come in or not. Sometimes she would be sleeping, so Marina would wait until she came out, so she wouldn't disturb her if she was sleeping. Lana walked out into the living room and took a seat next to Marina. "Hey sweetheart, how are you?" Marina asked her girlfriend. "I'm fine how was your concert darling?" Lana replied. "Good, really fun, but long and tiring. So what have you been up to sitting all alone in here?"  "Not much just waiting for you to get back. Listened to some music that's about it." "Oh, okay. I missed you bunches dearie." marina replied as she played with Lana's beautiful black curls. "I did too." Lana said, a smile forming on her face. "Lets go watch Toy Story, just for the hell of it. I know you like that movie." Marina said, and Lana chuckled and blushed. Marina was just too cute. "Yes, I do love that movie, you know me so well." "Why of course I do angel. Now I'll go pop us a bag of popcorn, and we can watch it, okay?" Marina replied, pushing a curl out of Lana's adorable and shy face, that was beet red by now. Marina got up and popped the popcorn, and came back with the bag. She plopped down on the couch next to Lana, and took her hand in her's. She gave Lana the popcorn. "Aren't you gonna eat any popcorn?" Lana asked her. "Nah, I'm not all that hungry." Marina scooted closer to Lana, resting her head on her shoulder. Lana took her head and laid it on top of Marina's, and stroked her hair. She then kissed her head, and pressed "play". They laughed as they watched the movie, and at one point Marina got really tired and curled up in Lana's lap, and Lana held her and sang to her until she fell asleep. It was nights like these that made Lana realize just how lucky she was to have such an amazing and beautiful girlfriend like Marina, and how she never would take her for granted.