STRUGGLE 20: Fathomless Love

Struggle 20: Fathomless Love

D.O.'s POV

*sighs* been doing this for almost a hundred times, tanga mo Kyungsoo. Hayss.. now Sheen's mad at you. Sino bang hindi. Kung ikaw ba naman itanggi meron kayong relasyon. Kabobohan kasi.

Flashback

I slipped with my all black suit and a hoodie, I'm going to fetch her. She said that her out is at 7 then I should be there earlier.
I reach her office at 6:15pm , I sat across the entrance of the hospital.

as a cue. At 6:30 she's there, wearing an white formal polo, and slacks, with her white gown hanging on her left arm. I smile, she's really perfect. I walk cross to her, slightly making our shoulder collide, I got her attention back, again with furrowed brows, I smile. She gaped. "What are you doing here?" I shrug and smirk, i grab her things and held her hands, which is my favorite part ever. "W-where are we going?" I didn't response but, "let's eat" as I pull her inside the restaurant. I make a reservation awhile ago.

We ordered and wait for the order. "W-what makes you come here?" I smile. "I just missed you, piled up schedules.. without your voice or presence makes me weak,Sheen" sheaped and widened her eyes. With her blushing. I smile. "A-aren't you tired?" She keeps on diverting the topic. I smile. "Yes I am, two hours ago, but now .. I'm fine, now that you are here. I told you Sheen, try to divert or change the topic, when it's on me I will always end up with you, Sheen." She smile. "My goodness. Stop being sweet!Stop saying my name for a hundred times" Sya. Natawa tuloy ako, naka-eyeglasses ako at beanie. We keep on chatting when a group of Yuppies, I think.. pass through our table but being aback for I don't know reason. "Doctor.Sheen?" Napalingon kaming sabay ni Sheen. "Doc,Joy" sabi niya. "Oww. Kaya pala di ka pumayag sumama saamin, for dinner Sheen, kasi may date ka aah" sabi nung isang doctor. Lalaki. "Di naman sa ganun, Dr.Kiel"napatingin siya saakin at nagsmile. "Hello, boyfriend po ba kau ni Dr.Sheen?" I stun.. "no, I'm her friend" I smile. They talk a little and leave.I look at her, and I'm right, she's in bad mood. "Sheen, sor--" she cut me. "I need to go."she said and grab her things. Iniwan ko ung bayad tapos sinundan ko na sya. Pasakay na sya ng bus ng maabutan ko sya, "Sheen" she ignores me. But that won't make me stop. "You'll go home with, Sheen." Napatinggin sya sakin with her bored look "why, you're just my friend!" Sabi nya. I sigh. "sorry, ok. Nabigla lang ako" she smirk "edi mabigla ka habang buhay, sana inisip mong mabibigla ka kung may magtatanong kung ano kita bago ka nanligaw,kaya iwan mo na ako"oo na.. nakakagago kasi ako e. I saw it, she shed her tears. I held her wrist, yea~ I'm courting her and her 'yes' is what I am waiting fir kaya nasabi kong friend lang kami kasi she haven't say 'yes'. I'm just mainting our label.

"Bitiw"and she made her way to pull my grip."Audrey Sheen" that.. that makes her stop on nagging, I tighten my grip and start walking. Pagpasok sa sasakyan tahimik lang sya. Pagdating naman sa bahay ganun din. Masaya sya kila Sel, pero cold sya saakin, I force myself to act good. Pero di ako makakatakas.. syempre, kayla Chanyeol at Kai na nakahalata. "I know ate Sheen, magtatampo muna yan. Pero TRY to talk with her. She'll gladly hear you out." I nod and thanked Yeol for the advices. Nagpunta kami sa terrace and I talked with her after the mini party downstairs. "Sheen" habol na tawag ko...same with Baek

End of flaShback.

"Ano, teka lang Dlam!!!" Napalingon ako sa labas, nandto ako sa terrace, si Sel pala at Hya. "Bilis na, sabihin mo jan sa kausap mo mamaya na.. malalate na'ko!" I smile, same with Sheen, but I think Sheen is more mysterious than Sel. Lumabas ako ng terrace. Nasa sala si Kris Hyung busy magcellphone si Tao naman ganun din. Tsk.